URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1260
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I'm effin pished off"

Posted by mrc on 08-13-08 at 11:34 AM
Yoush guys are **** **** up! How dare yoush stell Lycra thats Jeshie's evicshun washh my fault! **** **** you, April, you **** **** **** bitch! Gimme shum more wine, **** **** it! Ohhh, yoush make me so **** mad I could smack Kernel Sherry on hish **** **** bald head!

Me thinkey Keesha needs to lay off of the sauce.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I'm effin pished off"
Posted by suzzee on 08-13-08 at 05:36 PM
Oh, I don't know, I think a little nightcap does them all a bit of good. Although it might hurt Ollie's performance in the sack competitions.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 08-14-08 at 06:24 AM
From the way Keesha's voice sounded last night, I thought she was going to end her tirade with "And your little dog, too!"

Congrats Red Wings! 2008 Stanley Cup Champions!

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 08-14-08 at 08:13 AM
This woman is the biggest hypocrit in the house. She talks about how April is phony....yet at the feast she gives all these kind words to her. Libra (hlaf joking) says it is because of the cloths April won. Then Keesha gets all mad. She then goes off on April and basically confirms what Libra meant because Keesha comes right out and says how she hates April because she is fake. Honestly never was a fan of April or Libra but at least Libra knows her faults. Keesha thinks she is perfect and she is just as bad if not worse. Ok, Keesha why did you say those kind words about April if you hate her like you say you do?

Honestly, I would rather keesha go home then Libra.