URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 126
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Cupid 2"

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-04-03 at 11:51 AM
Just thought about something totally brilliant (at least I think so).

What if Hank wins Lisa and Robert is the runner up?

Cupid 2 could be - Robert picking his future wife. Robert's friends could be his Laura and Kimberly.

The ratings for this show would skyrocket.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Cupid 2"
Posted by HappyDayz on 09-04-03 at 11:59 AM
That would be cool.....I think I might rather see Laura and Kim as Robert's friends though (hey, they enjoyed their social time with him, they could be friends!). After Laura being so rough on Robert, it would really be a hoot to see her looking after his best interests! Besides, I'm really going to miss Laura and her wisecracks.

Posted by sorgee on 09-04-03 at 12:19 PM
i would LOVE to see robert as the next cupid person.

Posted by Swami on 09-04-03 at 12:55 PM
And Robert would love to be the next Cupid person too--probably more than winning this one since I don't think he really wants Lisa that much.

IceCat is a Genius

Posted by Cupidcruiser on 09-04-03 at 01:15 PM
You know Robert is going to be the last man standing (no votes from me but you know he is going to "win")--I think the next Cupid guy should be Paul if they ever do this show again and can find some classy women to be on it.

Posted by djk on 09-04-03 at 02:27 PM
Robert as the next Cupid would totally boost ratings, and be hilarious. I wonder if any girls would want to date him though?? Maybe if they haven't seen this show or Blind Date.

Posted by Joyful on 09-04-03 at 03:30 PM
Robert as the next Cupid?
You'd definatly see A LOT more sex! He'd probably have all the suitorettes in the sack on the first date!

Posted by redefine_perfection13 on 09-04-03 at 05:22 PM
it's a really good thing 1 million dollars brings out some grred in all of us.....after seeing some of roberts dates tho how many women do u think would date him:S and the fact that english is not his first language his accent makes it harder to understand him so if he was whispering something in to a girls ear she mite not get the just of it:S