URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1258
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"jen Aniston"

Posted by kingnomad33 on 01-24-06 at 05:09 PM
Why do you feel she can't do the show but,But look trista and found true love and i don't think they were fools.I think the rating would be high and it be nice to see her happy again.I think she be great for it .So if she got money are you saying she better then the rest of us?she seem like a nice girl who willing to try new things and who knows if her prince is out there.So she doing moves she did friends and that what alot people like her on.And I think they love to see her find a great guy . not all that go on there are poor . of course they be guys from upper class.But every one acts like they know her I dont but I think it be a great chance for her to have happiness and find her soulmate.I think her vince aren't the real thing,he was a rebound.But maybe she could find a guy out 100 guys ,to make her heart race again . like it did with Brad.He's found his soulmate now its her turn.Well by you saying she never do it she way to good your putting down all the amazing people that were on it.And I think ryan and trista they found the real deal so how can you know she couldn't

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: jen Aniston"
Posted by PepeLePew13 on 01-24-06 at 05:12 PM
King, you already have a thread open on Jennifer Aniston. I'm not sure why you felt the need to start up a second one? If you take a look at the community forum guidelines, you'll see that duplicate threads are definitely not encouraged here.

Check out my Survivor Guatemala Finale episode summary

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05