URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1257
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"hey guys and gals"

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 03-06-11 at 12:54 PM
Hey to all of you survivor fanatics how are you doing?

First of all I want to say I am really sorry that I abandoned you all in the last few weeks of the last survivor series. At the time I had more than I could handle and seeing how this is just a game for bragging rights, i was forced to abondon my game.

If your wondering who the winner is, well anyone who played and watched the show was a winner. I really dont know as I gave up scoring when I couldnt keep up with my new job, new love interest, new home, new car, I basically got a new life all at once.

All of you are important to me. I really felt welcomed, loved and honored to be a part of your lives as well.

I am still around. I just got my taxes back. What does that mean? Well since my exwife took the computer, I found I was in need of one, and recently purchased a new laptop for myself.

Today I find myself going through the internet remembering all those who are near and dear to me, and I wanted to say hello.

This season I will not revive the game of course but now that my life has settled down some, by next season I will be ready to jump back into it and make another go of it.

Suzzee, I want to put a special shout out to you for thinking of me and asking where and how I am doing.

Yes folks I am still here and yes I am still watching. Thank you all for you love and admiration. I love you all, and look forward to this seasons show and what will happen next.

Peace to you all,

Bob
- (aka) ARW

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Ah HA!"
Posted by suzzee on 03-06-11 at 02:01 PM
There you are! Glad everything is coming along.

For some fun and games in the meantime go over to http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/4109.shtml

And grab yourself a BTS costume and jump in.

Hey! Who moved the island?

"RE: hey guys and gals"
Posted by krismiss2us on 03-08-11 at 01:18 PM
So glad to hear you are alive and well! Sorry that you can't get the game going now but understand. I am just happy you didn't end up in the hospital again!!!

take care

Thanks Tribe!

Posted by CTgirl on 03-08-11 at 03:42 PM
Thanks for letting us know. Glad all is well!

"Hey ARW!"
Posted by michel on 03-08-11 at 09:56 PM
I'm glad to hear all is well.

You say it was the New Job? It doesn't take long to figure out how to be unproductive and waste time on a Survivor board.
The New Home? I'd say that if you've got your shelter all set up, it's time to play the game.
New Car? So, you're getting home faster than by bus, leaving more time to play the game.
New Love? AH! Now I understand!

Posted by Wallflower66 on 03-09-11 at 08:53 AM
Welcome back, Bob! Good to know that life is looking up for you!