URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1256
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Starting Over cookbook"

Posted by Verbena on 03-15-06 at 07:02 PM
Why doesnt the SO show come up with a cookbook available for sale on line. The stuff some of 'the girls' cook on there looks scrumptious!!!!

They could give the proceeds to a charity or whatever!

just an idea!

verbena

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Starting Over cookbook"
Posted by C_Mar on 03-16-06 at 03:29 AM
That's a great idea.

Welcome!

Posted by eire_heart74 on 03-16-06 at 09:06 AM
It's nice to see them sitting as a group and eating like a family. It's certainly better for you than packaged stuff. Normal life like eating all at the same time I bet is something they enjoy.

Posted by tac_2 on 03-16-06 at 11:55 AM
From what I've seen, there have only been a few family-style meals and those have been pretty much connected with some event or hg's issue.

From my viewpoint, they all look rather unhealthy anyway so, whatever they're eating, wouldn't inspire me to buy their cookbook.

Posted by JavaT on 03-18-06 at 03:26 PM
That is a good idea... and if they find a publisher, they might also be able to get the Starting Over Joke Book published! It'd be a snap, with all the material found on this site alone.

Posted by desertdame on 03-18-06 at 08:13 PM
Great idea Verbena! I would also like to see the women try new and different kinds of foods, cook and eat together more as a part of their requirements while in the house. I have seen some quickie meals, but not much in the way of balanced eating.

Posted by beautyboyknockout on 03-20-06 at 10:54 AM
Hi, why a cookbook? I've only seen them make scrambled eggs with those instant sausages-Christie seems to eat this alot. And the salsa, what else to they cook?

How about they come out with a wine list? They seem to like their wine, no pun intended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
beautyboyknockout-what I call my kitty