URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1256
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"January 23"

Posted by cdnviewer on 01-24-06 at 02:21 PM
Local gossip in Winnipeg is buzzing about our "famous" bachelorette. Word on the street is that she had a boyfriend all through the show as still has that boyfriend. Is that common with other contestants and wouldn't the show screen for that???? Maybe they don't care!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: January 23"
Posted by frisky on 01-24-06 at 02:53 PM
One of the Joe Millionairettes had a BF. She was the old one who couldn't speak French.

It was also rumoured that Jenn Scheft went home from filming and hooked up with her boss, and dumped that gem Jerry, who should have been the next Bachelor, IMO.

Rolly made this.

Posted by KScott on 01-24-06 at 03:10 PM
I forgot how pretty Jerry was, thanks for the reminder!!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by missygirl3 on 01-25-06 at 08:41 AM
I second that. I forgot how yummy Jerry was too. BTW.. I live in Oklahoma City and John Paul Merritt was on our local news a few weeks back. He opened his new restuarant and looked very cute. He said that he was supposed the next bachelor after his season ran;but I didnt hear why it fell through. Also said that he has a GF and is doing very well. Did not really love Jen and did not want to marry her. Anyways, I really am not suprised that Sarah from Winnipeg has a BF. Travis will probably pick her and we will get a " Jen and Jerry" story ATFR.

Posted by CattyChat on 01-24-06 at 05:22 PM
I'm not surprised. The question is, will the boyfriend stick with her after watching her try oh so hard to shove her tongue down Travis's throat?

But hey, she's only 23, so she should enjoy all the boyfriends she can while she's young & out for fun.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by tigereye on 01-25-06 at 09:11 AM
Well, let's cross our fingers he goes with someone less unattached - like Susan. IMHO, she's one of the more promising ones right now.

You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like - Chicago