URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1254
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"the whole house"

Posted by cloudy sky77 on 07-30-08 at 08:49 PM
Memphis is a jerk for going after Jerry, like i said before.

Jesse is in love with himself. Like he has no personality. It's rediculous.

Keyshia hasn't got enough brains to figure out that Libra is going after her. And i am so sick of hearing how all these people got rid of steven. she is doing the same thing amber did. SHE VOTED HIM OUT TOO. she had to go with her "friends" in the game Libra, Ollie, and April. Well guess what Keyshia? You too are the reason Steven walked out the door.

Libra IS a lying, and she is going to backstab the the group.

Ollie just really isn't playing the game.

April is going to do whatever Ollie does because she "loves" him. FYI you are going to get played in the end.

Renny was rude the very first night, but has changed.

I see no problem with Jerry or Angie.

Michelle is going to do what Jesse wants her to do, and just like April is going to realize that Jesse didn't really want HER he wanted a showmance.

Dan is playing the house. He is so confident that he will stay and like he is too cocky.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: the whole house"
Posted by Bebo on 07-30-08 at 09:24 PM
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Since we're a threaded community, we try to minimize the number of open threads on the same topic. Since the other thread you started contained some of the same information you included in this thread, I've deleted the other one. Please help us keep the forums neat and tidy by using the Reply button at the bottom of existing threads whenever possible instead of starting new threads for every post.

"RE: the whole house"
Posted by observer on 08-01-08 at 11:30 PM
Physically threatening an elderly person is unacceptable. I noted that Olie stepped in front of Jerry, to portect him, when Memphis threatened Jerry.

I don't know if Jerry said that Memphis is a womanizer, but that doesn't make it okay for Memphis to threaten him.