URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1251
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"rob works for the morning show!"

Posted by wantstorun on 01-03-06 at 07:26 PM
I saw a preview for a new segment- Rob now works for the Early Show! He goes around the country helping people solve problems. Given how he used (and needed) people around the world to help him and Amber, I wonder if could really be of help to other people!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: rob works for the morning show!"
Posted by theamazingrace on 01-03-06 at 08:35 PM
The guy and his wife earned over a million plus on tv game shows and still no respect.

How much do you make?

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 01-04-06 at 10:35 AM
In major sense I also agree with you. Personally I hated all the extra help Rob got, but it also was clear to me that when he did not have outside help that Rob can be a very good thinker on his feet.

(1) Rob rocked in the book moving. He organized what books and how to stack them before they even started filling the dolly.

That is the type of person you need to run a project.

(2) Rob ability to convince people to do what he wants even when they are hostile to him personally was clear in the eating contest.

Just who you need on your side when facing down some big-wig.

(3) Rob always tries to show friendly face to people (not the other racers, the people of the country he was in) to keep friction down.

Again the type of person you need to help people who are too busy yelling at each other to hear what the other side is saying.

=============================================================

Dislike Rob just like me if you want, but I also think he would be great in do this type of show. Admit to his abilities too!

Posted by zipperhead on 01-04-06 at 11:27 AM
... earned over a million plus on tv game shows...

Do you realize how ironic that statement is?

... and still no respect.

Sorry, but I don't respect anyone based on their income.

Posted by bystander on 01-04-06 at 03:48 PM
I agree with you Zipperhead. I work for some people who make a sh!tload more money than I but I have no respect for many of them. Many of them are arrogant phoquetards (I hope I spelled that correctly) who feel omniscient(not omnicent). There are more important things in life than bags of money, and bags of money alone don't gain you respect.

(but if you have some extra I'm always looking for a new best friend)

"...an educated, erudite, socially polished and a very accomplished example of upper crust society" - Kingfish