URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1250
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother Live Feeds Final Week+: F4 Reign of Ryan"

Posted by vince3 on 04-16-08 at 09:17 PM
Fact or Fiction: Sharon lost the HoH because: 1. She didn't realize that the GP's were a third pre-existing relationship that was in the cage, and 2. She couldn't figure out that 3 hamsters staying up in the Glass Houses 3 hours each makes the total time (in minutes) of them and her pitiful 6 minutes at bare minimum 546..... Fact and Fact (the actual total was 557, but I digress....)

I have a feeling that they might hold the POV meeting on Sunday and then start Final HoH then, approximately. (Doing the Final HoH, which is usually in 3 parts and the first part is almost always endurance, would take longer than just 1 day, I'm sorry.....)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Final Week+: F4 Reign of Ryan"
Posted by Estee on 04-16-08 at 09:25 PM
If anyone even remotely cared about this stupidest of seasons, that HoH contest would inspire about a dozen locked threads tomorrow.

Posted by vince3 on 04-16-08 at 09:34 PM
How come, because the only question that had Fact as an answer made the hamsters evem more paranoid than ever about the relationships of themselves?

"RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Final Week : F4 Reign of Ryan"
Posted by bdemoney on 04-16-08 at 11:38 PM
Ok, I'll admit it. I only came here to rant about the dumbest-question-known-to-man being asked in the history of BB (and that's saying a lot) and was sadly disappointed to see that there were not already 10 locked rant threads posted tonight. Dang it!

So, not only is CBS sinking to new levels of pathetic, but now nobody even cares enough to b!tch about it either!

Posted by Das Mole on 04-17-08 at 00:45 AM
I just found it amusing that the ChenBot was on autopilot for the answers and then they clearly had to reboot her and adjust some wiring halfway through revealing the answer to the final question.

"The correct-"

*30 second pause*
*Sounds of switchboards being removed/inserted*

"The correct answer is...fact."

Posted by 4aRide on 04-17-08 at 07:17 AM
The delay was probably planned. Given the number of times that clip will be repeated in the remaining shows, I figure the delay will account for just over five minutes of programming.

Posted by Estee on 04-17-08 at 07:29 AM
If the true goal of the World's Stupidest HoH Question was to get hamster paranoia flowing, then congratulations: it worked. Most of last night seems to have been spent speculating over just who the final pairing is/was, with Sheila as the most frequent suspect. It even got to the point where she started suspecting herself, wondering if she was related to Natalie. (The suspicion was that she might know Natalie's godmother.) But whatever this new alliance is, it must be found and destroyed. Someone had better tell the guinea pigs they're targets this week...

Sharon found something new to coo over: a slug in the backyard. No one has suggested that she might have a pre-existing relationship with it. Yet.

Posted by kingfish on 04-17-08 at 09:38 AM
Given how much concern a stupid question can create with some people, esp. Sheila, I think the hidden relationship question was unexpectedly delightful.

A pat on the pointy heads of the producers for that one. And for using it to catch the hamsters wrong footed with a fact answer.

I thoroughly approve of Nat's eviction. But when it happened, looking at her face and those sorrowful eyes, and seeing (finally) her real emotion, it felt like a disciplining of a puppy after it peed on the rug. Even though she deserved her eviction, you still kind of felt like a bad person for having wanted it to happen.

I actually had feelings of sympathy for her then.

Posted by qwertypie on 04-17-08 at 09:48 AM
Yes, but she is going to be reunited with her dear Matty, so I wouldn't feel too badly for her

Posted by kingfish on 04-17-08 at 11:14 AM
OK, that unexpectedly make me feel for Matty. Not really.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-17-08 at 10:16 AM
Although I was disappointed they kept Sharon over Nat, Nat did this to herself.

Sharon however has to be the most boring contestent ever on this show. Quick, name your favorite Sharon moment??????? ..............................crickets.

The guys made a risky move, because once they kept Sharon I think they made it guys vs girls. Sharon also was a former marine I believe not as inept in challenges as they were believed. She also (should've won) the latest HOH competition...then probably Ryan or Adam was going home.

Sheila.......URGH I can not stand her. Every house guest deserves the $500,000 just to be in the house with her for the past couple of months.

Posted by rayjj on 04-17-08 at 10:33 AM
Not sure if this has been thrown out there, but are you guys thinking like me that they didnt want sharon to win hoh, and that delay by chenbot was a scramble to make sure she was wrong on that question? It was as if the answer could have gone either way, and they (producers) made it go the way they wanted it to.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-17-08 at 11:53 AM
>Not sure if this has been
>thrown out there, but are
>you guys thinking like me
>that they didnt want sharon
>to win hoh, and that
>delay by chenbot was a
>scramble to make sure she
>was wrong on that question?
> It was as if
>the answer could have gone
>either way, and they (producers)
>made it go the way
>they wanted it to.

Good point, Sharon winning would've been disappointing. I would not doubt it.

Posted by jd8855 on 04-17-08 at 12:45 PM
So all three get to play in the final HOH though right.. cause if not it may be a good way to lose this one. .but I am almost thought that they all get to play in the final one ..

Can someone clarify this me?

Thanks,

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-17-08 at 01:30 PM
>So all three get to play
>in the final HOH though
>right.. cause if not it
>may be a good way
>to lose this one. .but
>I am almost thought that
>they all get to play
>in the final one ..
>
>
>Can someone clarify this me?
>
>Thanks,

At the final three, there is a HOH Tournament. For the first competition all three compete. The Second competition is the two losers. The third is the two winners. The one winning two HOH's is the HOH...they determine their partner in the finals.

"Luxury comp"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 04-17-08 at 05:39 PM
Sharon and Ryan won something (possibly involving meeting Ashton Kutcher).

Sheila and Adam are chained to each other for 24 hours. (LOL, this should be entertaining.)

"So this is what it's come to."
Posted by Estee on 04-17-08 at 06:39 PM
They're stealing from Joe Schmo.

"RE: So this is what it's come to."
Posted by vince3 on 04-17-08 at 07:59 PM
Um, wasn't two peeps cuffed together last year? It was either from the shuffleboard game early, or one of the other contests later.........

Posted by frisky on 04-18-08 at 02:09 AM
I think Saint Amber was chained to Kail.

Posted by vince3 on 04-18-08 at 03:03 AM
I think you're right.

Posted by Estee on 04-18-08 at 05:45 AM
Who are Amber and Kail?

Yes! I blocked it out!

Posted by vince3 on 04-18-08 at 11:34 AM
Hamstermates of the Donatos, ED and Daniele from last season.

"RE: Luxury comp"
Posted by KwietOne on 04-17-08 at 07:31 PM
Yuck! Guess Sheila will endure Adam's vulgar language and his digging for gold!

Posted by kingfish on 04-17-08 at 08:02 PM
Adam's prospects for fun aren't much better, chained to Whine-erella.

Posted by vince3 on 04-17-08 at 11:53 PM
According to Hamsterwatch it's 2 nights in a hotel to attend the 5/1 premiere of What Happens in Vegas with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz, plus a Beverly Hills shopping spree and a spa day to get outfitted for the red carpet...... Plus, they get to watch the movie sometime tonight. Also, Adam and Ryan have made plans for a party in the hotel after the movie premiere, and Sheila's invited. (Sharon's nonplussed about the party plans....) Adam's party planning also includes cocaine....... (attention local law enforcement..... dummy!)

Also, Sheila/Adam's cuffing was around 5:30ish (EDT or BBT?, didn't say...), so don't expect the POV until the cuffs come off........

Posted by kingfish on 04-18-08 at 08:38 AM
Illegal drug possession might not be the worst crime being committed, a lawyer might be able to argue. In fact drug usage in this case should be allowable as a form of self defence, and/or preventative medication. Like pot and cataracts.

The hamsters and the viewing audience should mount class action suit against the producers for NOT providing mind numbing drugs.

"NOMS"
Posted by KwietOne on 04-17-08 at 08:48 PM
Sharon and Sheila

In the meantime, Sheila and Adam are chained/tied up together for the next 24 hours.

Sharon plotting for voting out Adam, if she gets POV. Ryan and Adam want to vote out Sheila, if they win POV. The boys feel Sheila has no chance in hell to win POV.

Posted by KwietOne on 04-17-08 at 08:50 PM
Adam asking Ryan to workout; say Sheila can spot! LOL It's gonna be hell for Sheila.

"POV"
Posted by KwietOne on 04-19-08 at 02:02 AM
Ryan wins POV.

In the meantime, Adam just swore on someone that he would vote out Sheila, so I suppose NOM's stay the same?

"Weekend update"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 04-20-08 at 06:14 PM
"...I'm Chevy Chase, and you're not." Oh, wait, wrong show. And era .

The only significant things that have happened:

Sheila has PMS. She admitted it herself. And Adam is receiving the brunt of her b*tching. Not a smart thing to do, seeing that Adam may be the sole voter in upcoming POV.

Pre-show activity in backyard. House is on lockdown. The timing of things are different and everyone has noticed. Suspects the Sunday show may be live eviction. "Rick" is here (in DR), said Sharon. That means something's up.

"From Sunday 's show"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 04-20-08 at 08:24 PM
At Nat's eviction, Adam whispered to her that he voted to evict Sharon, Ryan called him out on it, Adam denies. Puts doubt in Ryan's mind about Adam.

Sharon tells Sheila about it.

"Robotic-Adam" plays golf, annoys Sheila.

"BB Ruins Mysterious Couple Secret!!!"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 04-20-08 at 11:32 PM
Coming back from flames, BB gave them food, along with info about the GPs being the third couple! This is ridiculous! I thought Adam was leaning towards evicting Sheila, in part because he thought she was part of a third couple. Now, this new info may change his mind, along with the others.

**grumble grumble, ruining my BBRAT entry...stupid Big Brother...

"RE: BB Ruins Mysterious Couple Secret!!!"
Posted by qwertypie on 04-21-08 at 09:38 AM
I wish they could follow through with anything -- even just once!

"RE: BB Ruins Mysterious Couple Secret!!!"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-21-08 at 12:30 PM
>I wish they could follow through
>with anything -- even just
>once!

The smart thing (for adam) would be to evict Sharon....she is expecting it. Ryan may try to convince him otherwise because of his secret alliance. But for Adam, it is best to keep Sheila happy as long as possible so that if the final two is Ryan and Adam...Adam can get her vote.

"Schedule of events for the next couple of days:"
Posted by vince3 on 04-21-08 at 12:43 PM
Since they got the HoH camera and the blog computer yesterday, they know something's up. DR told them they'll have a "live" show today, and then the Final HoH, part 1 (Endurance) will begin.

Now, the hamsters might think it'll be live, but it's gonna be taped to be shown tomorrow.......

Part 2 will take place Tuesday between the two losers of the endurance part and then on Wednesday's live show they'll have part 3 with the winner of part 1 facing the winner of part 2. (and more than likely will involve figuring out answers that the jury has given to some questions.......)

Sometime between Wednesday and Sunday they'll have the jury grill the Final 2, and then on Sunday will be the Finale/Reunion (Neil showing up? Doubtful at best....)

"RE: Schedule of events for the next couple of days:"
Posted by qwertypie on 04-21-08 at 01:39 PM
I think Neil would want to distance himself from this mess of a season.

"Last minute deals"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 04-21-08 at 09:41 PM
BB went to flames at 9 p.m., but just before that, Adam approached Ryan with a deal - Adam will vote out Sharon, then, when Sheila goes out in the upcoming HOH, Adam will give it to Ryan. Ryan agrees. Then, Ryan entered WC and Adam made a gesture that was decribed as a "Yea!h I gotcha!" kind of shake of his fist.

Now, I sure hope Ryan thinks about that and, with the other moments of betrayal, puts it all together that Adam probably will take Sheila to F2, and puts up Adam tonight. Let Sharon vote him out.

Posted by KwietOne on 04-22-08 at 01:42 AM
Sharon voted out.

Ryan won 1st stage of HOH competition. Sheila and Adam will compete for the 2nd stage.

"Feeds back..."
Posted by Rebel Crown on 04-22-08 at 01:44 AM
Sharon was evicted.

Ryan won the first part of HOH.

"HOH Part 2"
Posted by KwietOne on 04-22-08 at 07:04 PM
Adam wins.

HOH Part 3 between Ryan and Adam.

Posted by KwietOne on 04-22-08 at 07:41 PM
A/S talking to each other to make sure Ryan does not know Adam will take Sheila to F2, or else Ryan will try his hardest to win final HOH. Ryan will take Adam, but Adam will take Sheila. Sheila says she will campaign for Adam in sequester house, if Ryan ends up winning HOH and taking Adam to F2.

My thoughts: Sheila won't win up against Ryan or Adam. Adam will only win with Sheila at F2. However, Ryan will win against either. Now, what IF Ryan does win HOH and takes Sheila to F2? Hmmm

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-23-08 at 08:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-08 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

Just because Adam tells Sheila he will take her to the final two doesn't mean he really will. I still see it as team Bro's. Usually ends up that way. Adam did nominate Sheila in the past.

Posted by samboohoo on 04-23-08 at 09:04 AM
At this point I don't know who would win against whom. I do know that I really really really want BB to give Sheila some Tylenol PM. A whole fricking bottle.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Posted by jd8855 on 04-23-08 at 09:06 AM
It appears that Ryan and Adam knowing that they are going to take eachother to the final two and know what the other is saying to Sheila. I think that Adam would win the final two.. i really do hope one of these two guys wins it though I can't stand Sheila anymore she is strange and when she tries to guilt them with the things that they have won if she was better at this game she would have won something to but it doesn't seem to be that way.. she needs to shut her trap. I know i am not being nice but what can you do.

I hope if Ryan wins he dumps his girlfriend who called him a racist and was willing to throw him under the bus so she could stay in the house. He has barely even mentioned her since she left.. I am sad that there weren't any steamy showmances this year. I guess BB was expecting a lot more with their twist but I mean really James and Chelsia I don't know what was going on there.. and we all know that Matty got some action but that is about it ..

Posted by qwertypie on 04-23-08 at 10:26 AM
*sigh* the only way Ryan is going to be rid of Jen is if he doesn't win the money.

Posted by samboohoo on 04-23-08 at 12:23 PM
I think it would be funny if Ryan ended up with Sharon.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-23-08 at 01:01 PM
>I think it would be funny
>if Ryan ended up with
>Sharon.
>
>
>
>>"blue"] Tribe is pushing up
>my daisies!
>
>

But Sharon was hinting she was getting back with Jacob....what is the deal with that? I too would rather see Ryan and Sharon together.

All i know is that I would rather see anyone but Sheila get the money. She is a wreck. Honestly I don't think I could've made it in the house with her. Give Ryan and Adam $500,000 each. This poor me, pity me thing has to go. She is in whatever situation she is in because she made those life choices.

"Final HOH"
Posted by KwietOne on 04-23-08 at 09:01 PM
It's Ryan!

Sheila EVICTED!

"RE: Final HOH"
Posted by frisky on 04-23-08 at 10:47 PM
Well she took that gracefully, didn't she? *rolls eyes*

Good riddance!

I was really disappointed that we didn't get to see Gnat's entrance in the sequester house. We were robbed of what was probably a really dramatic moment! Matt is a douchebag. (Can we say douchebag here?)

Posted by vince3 on 04-23-08 at 10:52 PM
What'd she do, ride in on a broomstick or got teleported in?

I wanted to see Matty run and hide when he sees that first one of his alliance-mates (Team Matty) and "perfect-match" soulmate walk in through one of the many doors of the Jury Hunting Lodge...........

Posted by mia rules18 on 04-24-08 at 11:14 AM
Yes, I was disappointed as well that they didn't include Natalies entrance into the house...bizarre that they didn't! Also, Sheila was (as usual) over the top and obnoxious with her exit. I get it, it must be devastating to be outed at the final three...so close...however, hold it together in front of the camera a bit, woman. NOT a good example to set for your son, that you should fall apart when things don't go your way...Sharon was not expecting her eviction, but handled it waaaay more maturely.

Posted by samboohoo on 04-24-08 at 03:05 PM
I actually stopped the show in progress and went back to previous episodes after Nat's eviction to see if I had missed something.

Total disappointment.

Posted by jd8855 on 04-24-08 at 03:47 PM
Yeah Shiela's exit was a little dramatic even when she was doing her please keep me speech she was "crying" but she never actually shed a tear not while she was in the house and not while she was sitting with Julie .. she is an actress and a bad one at that

As for Natalie she probably jumped right on Matty who is being horrid to her still. He is a d**k. I mean who would still want to talk to him after she knows he blabbed his mouth all over the house and that she is flake i was at least happy to see her catching on a bit in the Jury house..

"Jury questioning "
Posted by Rebel Crown on 04-25-08 at 04:06 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-08 AT 04:39 AM (EST)

..going on now (4 a.m. Friday morning). Started about an hour ago.

Feeds come a few minutes ago. Early conversation between Adam and Ryan:

They should have been nicer to Matt, Natalie and Josh. Josh asked something the GPs? Adam thinks Josh will not vote for him.

Sheila, Sharon and Chelsia are crazy.

"Hoops" talked to Ryan.

They're glad to be separated from the jury right now.

"RE: Jury questioning "
Posted by vince3 on 04-25-08 at 10:53 AM
I think it's more like "Hoopz", Sharon's alternate personality that she threatened to bring out the last few days that she was in the cage, but like most things in BB, the threats meant nothing..........

Posted by iatovttotx78 on 04-25-08 at 11:37 AM
I read at jokers that James & Chelsia were sane. and that Josh , Sharon, and Sheila were the crazy ones

An Agman Creation.

Posted by KwietOne on 04-25-08 at 01:30 PM
Josh went off on Adam; so did Sheila!

Posted by jd8855 on 04-25-08 at 02:06 PM
Sheila should keep her mouth shut she was horrible to that guy and he still stuck by her even when they weren't partners anymore it's silly that she would go off on him it's about winning you know. I still think Adam is going to win Sheila went off on Ryan too she kept telling the both numerous times that they sucked.

"The winner of BB9 is:"
Posted by vince3 on 04-27-08 at 09:55 PM
Adam!

The vote went 6-1, with Josh being the only one to vote for Ryan.

There was an America's Favorite Juror vote for a prize of $25k, and I'll edit this if James wasn't the winner. (I didn't see who won that prize, but anyone else would surprise me.......

"RE: The winner of BB9 is:"
Posted by Snidget on 04-27-08 at 10:01 PM
Assuming I remember correctly, I think it was James that won the favorite juror prize.

Posted by qwertypie on 04-27-08 at 10:40 PM
Well, considering that Adam is jobless because of his haircuts for retards comment, I guess he can use the money.

And maybe since Ryan only walked away with the 50K, Jen will dump his a$$ and it will be win-win all around.

Posted by suzzee on 04-27-08 at 11:03 PM
She looked happy enough but I'm wondering if that's temporary until someone tells her about taxes and all that good stuff.

Spring outfit thanks to Sharnina

Posted by AZ_Leo on 04-28-08 at 01:58 PM
America's Favorite Juror

Since the vote seems to have been during the show, allow me to point out this is not "America's" choice, only the choice of those in the central and eastern time zones. The rest of us take no responsibility.

{Rant}I really wish networks would remove the word "live" from shows when they air over on this side of the country. Only sporting events, presidential time wasters, and the Oscars are ever in real time. One of my favorites was when they announced the winners of Emmy's during a D'backs game before the award show even started here. {/rant}

Posted by samboohoo on 04-28-08 at 02:27 PM
FWIW: I seriously doubt this was even the choice of anyone in America. BB has been itching to have James win something this season. Since he couldn't win the big prize, this was the best they could do.

As soon as they announced it, I said, "And James finally wins something."