URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 1249
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Thank you Sean!"

Posted by Jonnycumlately on 05-03-02 at 00:27 AM
Phew! And I was getting worried last week! Thank you, Sean for preventing me from liking you by going on a whiny, unjustified (oh and not-at-all "upfront") complaint fest. Oh and thank you, Irony Gods for having Sean b*tch about someone ELSE not contributing to the work.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Pot, meet kettle"
Posted by Bebo on 05-03-02 at 09:11 AM
Mr. Bebo and I were ROFL throughout his entire tirade against Neleh. I kept picturing Hunter's face on screen instead...(yeah, reserve comment, folks, you know where I stand there LOL) saying those exact words about our narrator Sean.

So was he saying that white girls can't chill?

fluent in Sarcastic, Blahblah, and Mockery

"RE: Pot, meet kettle"
Posted by Dianetic on 05-06-02 at 12:31 PM
I thought it was heelarious but who cares if it was hypocritical?
It's about time somebody criticized sweet pea. She's proven to be as ruthless as Richard Hatch except she makes new alliances once a week.
Good for Sean for doing impressions of her and not cutting her any slack.

>So was he saying that white
>girls can't chill?

No Bebo. White girls CAN'T chill, dance, sing, or get their groove on. I'm sorry but it's a fact of life. It's an evolutionary thing caused by whitey spending too much time in Dennys restaurants.

"RE: Thank you Sean!"
Posted by Cin on 05-03-02 at 09:24 AM
I also found it very comical that he was talking about Neleh sitting around all day and doing no work. What would have been great is if Neleh told Sean she was just "chillin". hahaha Sean, Sean, Sean He who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Cin

"COMPLAINING"
Posted by MikeD on 05-06-02 at 12:40 PM
The only reason I can accept Sean complaining is because it was about Neleh - a fate worse than Sean.