URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1248
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Final Elimination!"

Posted by yankee fan on 03-09-05 at 09:21 AM
I think Janae will go for sure, she should have been gone twice already! If she gets thru again, then she has a lot of young fans out there!
I personally would vote out Scott, and Travis probably will go, although I love his smile and dancing! He's a long shot!
Constantine sucked, I can't stand Simon, but he's right, that was a bad Sting impression! In a bar, that would have sounded alright, but he is up against some powerful vocals, you gotta do better than that!
I actually missed the first singer last night, the girl Simon has a crush on. How did she do? What did the judges say?
And everyone seems to love Jessica? 'Cept me! She is weird to look at, she has no neck!
Oh well, should be an interesting and emotional cut tonight!
I hope no one cries, expect Mikalah, she's so annoying, who cares if she cries. She sounds like "The Nanny" when she talks!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Final Elimination!"
Posted by Tifany on 03-09-05 at 09:26 AM
I think in the final elimination we will see Travis, Scott, Janae and Mikalah be leaving....THANK GOD.

Mikalah is annoying and picks songs that are awful for her voice
Janae is a robot on stage and I dont really think she can sing well enough to be at this level of the competition
Scott shouldnt have made it this far at all
Travis committed suicide with the song he did the other night even though he does seem to have potential

We'll all see tonight though, weirder things have happened

"RE: Final Elimination!"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-09-05 at 11:04 AM
I certainly understand Janae and Mikayla.....
Simon commented about her doing stuff too old for her.....

Now think about this as a song selection for her, Stray Cats' "Sexy and Seventeen". Whaddya think?

She could pull off the age thing, get a little saucy and spunky with it, and I think she could make it her own.

"Duplicate topic"
Posted by Bebo on 03-09-05 at 11:06 AM
I'm locking this as a duplicate, since there's already are threads speculating on the boy and girl boots for this week on page one. I encourage you to join in the existing discussions before starting a new thread. Thanks.