URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1244
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother PTTE: Results and List Changes"

Posted by kircon on 07-13-07 at 03:05 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-07 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

What's a PTTE you ask? Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first HG (#14) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).

This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

We finally have an eviction

Carol is evicted in a 10-1 vote.

Now the game begins:

Place – Name – Score on current list

In case of ties, I alphabetize.

1 Corvis 0
1 Lolly 0
1 MacabreMasquerade 0
1 yensid 0

5 Quiddity99 1
5 whoami 1

7 FlamingCactusIT 3
7 mia rules18 3

9 LJDZinnia 4

10 kircon 5
10 Starshine 5
10 Wallflower66 5

13 keezrfan 6
13 Vixxxen 6

15 Adricharlie 7
15 Road Kill 7

17 FishWoman 9
17 Lasann 9

19 Bdemoney 13

Medium Teal PTTE

1 ohmyheck 11

In honor of one of the best game host this board has seen, a new division of the PTTE will be instituted. Medium Teal PTTE!!! Are you going to play Sir Tribe?
This game follows the rules below except the highest score wins. Isn’t that right tribey? As tribe told me, “Some folks, like to be big huge losers...” Here is your chance to rack up all the points you can.
Just let me know your intentions to play the Medium Teal Game. We need more players for ohmyheck. There are better odds on this side.

AMERICA’S PLAYER BONUS:

Congratulations! These players have a free list change to use further on down the line.

Corvis
FishWoman
FlamingCactusIT
keezrfan
mia rules18
whoami
Vixxxen
whoami X 2
yensid

List Change:
1. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the 1 minute before the Thursday eviction show starts EDT. The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
2. After the first show has aired please do not edit your original post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
3. You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

Scoring:
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

I will offer a "Stick With Your List" Bonus this season.
Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal
4 – 6 weeks = -1 points or +1 points for teal
7 – 9 weeks = -2 points or +2 points for teal
10-Final week = -2 points or +2 points for teal

Week 1 is your first list. This coming week is #2 until the Thursday eviction.
I will subtract (or add) 1 point from your score this week if you change your list.
If you keep your original list all the way through you will have 6 points subtracted, or added for the teal game.

New Entries:
If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* Thank You tribe, again, the graphics are wonderful. You still love us.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother PTTE: Results and List Changes"
Posted by keezrfan on 07-15-07 at 08:54 PM
using free list change

14. Carol - 1st out
13. Danielle
12. Jameka
11. Zack
10. Kail
9. Jessica
8. Amber
7. Jenn
6. Mike
5. Dustin
4. Joe
3. Nick
2. Eric
1. Dicque

America's player: Eric

Posted by mia rules18 on 07-18-07 at 08:56 AM
Using my free change as well...

1. Dustin
2. Danielle
3. Kail
4. Mike
5. Zach
6. Dique
7. Eric
8. Amber
9. Jameka
10.Nick
11.Jessica
12.Jen
13.Joe
14.Carol

Posted by FishWoman on 07-19-07 at 11:26 AM
I am using my free list change as follows:

#14 - Carol - already voted out

#13 - Joe
#12 - Kail
#11 - Amber
#10 - Zach
#9 - Jessica
#8 - Mike
#7 - Eric
#6 - Jen
#5 - Dustin
#4 - Dique
#3 - Jameka
#2 - Daniele
Winner - Nick

vintage couture by tribe

Posted by LJDZinnia on 07-19-07 at 05:16 PM
Changing list even though I don't have a free change

14) Carol Out
13) Joe
12) Jen
11) Jessica
10) Jameka
9) Zach
8) Amber
7) Mike
6)Dustin
5)Kail
4)D**K
3)Danielle
2) Nick
1) Eric

Posted by Vixxxen on 07-20-07 at 12:45 PM
2 free list changes:
(switching Amber with Jen and Eric with Zach)

14. Carol gone
13. Joe Gone
12. Jen
11. Zach
10. Eric
9. Amber
8. Jessica
7. Jameka
6. Nick
5. Dustin
4. Kail
3. Dicque
2. Danielle
1. Mike

Posted by kircon on 07-20-07 at 02:22 PM
Hey Vixxxen,

You only have 1 free list change. whoami is the only one to have two. But you can change your list as many times as you want up until a minute before showtime, Thursday, July 26.

kircon

"BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week 3 List Changes"
Posted by kircon on 07-20-07 at 02:13 PM
Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers, Voyeurs, Game Players and Hamster Lovers, it's officially time for the Big Brother PTTE!!

Okay... here's the goal:
To start the game you'll need to make a list that reflects your prediction about the ENTIRE eviction order for the whole season. Starting with the first HG (#14) to be eliminated and ending with the winner (#1).
This doesn't need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

Joe is evicted in a 9-1 vote.

Place – Name – Score on current list (Bonus’)

1 Lolly 0
1 MacabreMasquerade 0
1 yensid 0

4 Corvis 1

5 mia rules18 2 (used free list change) (Pre-Season Bonus -1 point)

6 Quiddity99 5

7 FlamingCactusIT 6
7 Starshine 6
7 Wallflower66 6 (I’m a little scared)
7 Vixxxen 6

11 LJDZinnia 7 (Pre-Season Bonus -1 point)
11 whoami 7

13 Adricharlie 12
13 Lasann 12

15 keezrfan 14(used free list change) (Pre-Season Bonus -1 point)
15 kircon 14

17 Road Kill 17

18 FishWoman 18 (used free list change) (Pre-Season Bonus -1 point)

19 Bdemoney 20

Medium Teal PTTE

1 ohmyheck 15

In honor of one of the best game host this board has seen, a new division of the PTTE will be instituted. Medium Teal PTTE!!! Thanks Sir Tribe!
This game follows the rules below except the highest score wins. Isn’t that right tribey? As tribe told me, "Some folks, like to be big huge losers..." Here is your chance to rack up all the points you can.
Just let me know your intentions to play the Medium Teal Game. We need more players for ohmyheck. How about switching to the Teal Side: keezrfan, Road Kill, FishWoman, or Bdemoney? There are better odds on this side.

AMERICA’S PLAYER BONUS:

These players have a free list change to use further on down the line.
Corvis
FlamingCactusIT
whoami
Vixxxen
whoami X 2
yensid

List Change:
1. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the 1 minute before the eviction show starts EDT. Thursday,July 26 The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
2. After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.
3. You will be given (+4 points for regular game and -4 points for medium teal game, every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 or -4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

Scoring:
1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them, unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game.
2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.
For example: You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

Keep your list for:
1 – 3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal

Week 1 is your first list. This coming week is #3 until the Thursday eviction.
I will subtract (or add) 1 point from your score this week if you change your list.
If you keep your original list all the way through you will have 6 points subtracted, or added for the teal game.

New Entries:
3) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

"RE: BB PTTE: Week 2 Results & Week 3 List Changes"
Posted by FishWoman on 07-20-07 at 03:03 PM
How about switching to the Teal Side: keezrfan, Road Kill, FishWoman, or Bdemoney? There are better odds on this side.

Is that a hint? Trust me, if i switch to medium teal, I am going to accidentally get every evictee right every time!

Summer by Sharnina!

Posted by kircon on 07-20-07 at 05:19 PM
OK, How's this.

Would Lolly, Macabre Masquerade, yensid, Corvis, and mia rules18like to switch to the TEAL SIDE?

It could happen. If anyone would like to switch, there is no penality.

I'm going to my cabin for the weekend. I will check in when I get back Sunday.

Posted by bdemoney on 07-20-07 at 06:17 PM
Oh, might as well. I'll switch to the dark side....err....I mean the teal side!

"Thanks for Jumping In!"
Posted by kircon on 07-23-07 at 02:37 AM
You are now in first place, in the Teal Division. Congratulations! Sorry ohmyheck. But now you can have a race for the teal crown. Just remember, you want points on this side of the game. This last week you would have wanted Joe in the # two spot. He would have brought you 11 points.

*whispers to bedemoney* This is my favorite side of the game.

Would any one else like to join?

Posted by Vixxxen on 07-25-07 at 12:50 PM
1 free change (switching Jen with Mike)

14. Carol gone
13. Joe Gone
12. Mike
11. Zach
10. Eric
9. Amber
8. Jessica
7. Jameka
6. Nick
5. Dustin
4. Kail
3. Dicque
2. Danielle
1. Jen

Posted by kircon on 07-26-07 at 06:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-07 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

Nothing to see here. Move on please.

Posted by whoami on 07-25-07 at 11:10 PM
I think I am going to use one of my free list changes this week.

#12-Kial
#11-Mike
#10-Jen
#9-Amber
#8-Dustin
#7-Zach
#6-Dicque
#5-Nick
#4-Jameka
#3-Danielle
#2-Eric
#1-Jessica Winner

Posted by yensid on 07-26-07 at 10:10 AM
I will use my one free change this week.

12. Mike
11. Dustin
10. Jenn
9. Kail
8. Amber
7. Nick
6. Jessice
5. Dicque
4. Jameka
3. Zach
2. Danille
1. Eric

Posted by keezrfan on 07-26-07 at 11:19 AM
<<<How about switching to the Teal Side: keezrfan, Road Kill, FishWoman, or Bdemoney? There are better odds on this side.>>>

Okay, I'm switching to the Teal side....can't get any worse...LOL

"Now We Have A Race!"
Posted by kircon on 07-26-07 at 06:30 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-07 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

You are now in 3rd place. Woo Hoo! You only need to keep track of two other players on this side.

Just remember, when playing on the teal side, you want points. Have fun.

Posted by MacabreMasquerade on 07-25-07 at 03:34 PM
I'd better change mine...

12. Mike
11. Zach
10. D*ck
9. Kail
8. Jen
7. Jessica
6. Nick
5. Jameka
4. Daniele
3. Dustin
2. Amber
1. Eric

"BB PTTE: Week 3 Results and Week 4 List Changes"
Posted by kircon on 07-27-07 at 03:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-07 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

Okay... here's the goal:

Mike is evicted in a 7-2 vote.

THE SCORES: edit to fix scores

If you still have your original list I subtracted 1 point for the 1st part of the Pre-Season Bonus (PSB). I also subtracted 1 point if you changed your list this week. If you changed your list in the last two weeks, you received your bonus point then.

Place – Name – Score on current list (Bonus’)

1- yensid (-1)(used free list change)(PSB -1 point)

2- Corvis 2 (PSB -1 point)

3- MacabreMasquerade 3 (PSB -1 point)

4- Vixxxen 5 (used free list change) (PSB -1 point)

5- FlamingCactusIT 6 (PSB -1 point)

6- whoami 7 (used free list change) (Pre-Season Bonus -1 point)

7- Lolly 9 (PSB -1 point)

8- mia rules18 10

9- LJDZinnia 12
9- Quiddity99 12 (PSB -1 point)
9- Starshine 12(PSB -1 point)

12- Lasann 15 (PSB -1 point)
12- Wallflower66 15 (PSB -1 point)

14- Adricharlie 18 (PSB -1 point)

15- kircon 19 (PSB -1 point)
15- Road Kill 19 (PSB -1 point)

Medium Teal PTTE
For the Teal players I added 1 point for the 1st part of the Pre-Season Bonus (PSB), if you still have your original list.
I also added Fishwoman to this exciting race.

1- Bdemoney 22 (PSB +1 point)
1- FishWoman 22

3- ohmyheck 21 (PSB +1 point)

4- keezrfan 20

AMERICA’S PLAYER BONUS:

These players have a free list change to use further on down the line.
Corvis
FlamingCactusIT
whoami

List Change:
1. You may change the list as many times as you want, up to the 1 minute before the eviction show starts EDT. Thursday,August 2 The last list at the time of deadline will be used. DO NOT EDIT AFTER THE DEADLINE OR I WILL GO WITH THE LAST LIST from the previous week.
2. After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

Scoring:

PRE-SEASON BONUS:

Keep your list for:
East Coast 1 – 3 weeks = -1 point or +1 point for teal

Week 1 is your first list. This coming week is #4 until the Thursday eviction.

New Entries:
3) If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per week you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several weeks and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

"RE: BB PTTE: Week 3 Results and Week 4 List Changes"
Posted by ohmyheck on 07-27-07 at 03:30 AM
I'm slightly confused about the pre-season bonus. I haven't changed my list at all, but I am not getting any extra points. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Posted by yensid on 07-27-07 at 10:39 AM

I am also confused by the scoring. Going into this week I had no points. I made a change using my free change and had Mike going out next which means I should still be at 0 points. Then the preseason bonus should help me, not hurt my score, but I show a score of 3. ???

"Sorry!"
Posted by kircon on 07-27-07 at 12:07 PM
*hangs head* Sorry everyone. I did the scores very late last night after a week of VBS. Lack of sleep and a puppy who kept pulling me away. I will correct the scores and add the bonus to everyone who still has their original list. I was going to wait to the end to add the bonus, but I think it will be easier housekeeping to add them after each division.
Thanks for keeping me straight ohmyheck and yensid.

kircon

"I think I have the correct scores???"
Posted by kircon on 07-27-07 at 01:29 PM
I believe I have the correct scores. Let me know if you still see a problem or have a question.

Posted by FishWoman on 07-27-07 at 09:35 AM
Alright - I would like to switch to the medium teal game please. *hangs head*

I really thought Kail was going home!

makin' plates for 8 1/3 to 12

"Do You Need to Change Your List?"
Posted by kircon on 08-01-07 at 02:00 PM
You have till tomorrow, Thursday, a minute before the show starts, to change your list.

I will start a new thread after this eviction. Will it be Kail or Nick?

"Am I in time?"
Posted by Starshine on 08-02-07 at 11:31 AM
I really must make some changes

11. Kail
10. Jen
9. Nick
8. Zach
7. Dicque
6. Amber
5. Danielle
4. Jessica
3. Eric
2. Jamika
1. Dustin

"RE: Do You Need to Change Your List?"
Posted by Corvis on 08-02-07 at 01:16 PM
Why, yes, yes I do. And I'm using my free list change to do it.

14)Carol
13)Joe
12)Mike

11)Nick
10)Dicque
9)Zach
8)Dustin
7)Danielle
6)Amber
5)Kail
4)Jessica
3)Jameka