URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1244
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"My Dream Final 3"

Posted by geekboy on 03-08-05 at 08:39 PM
This would be ideal as a final 3, and amazing to watch.

Bo
Anwar
Nadia

All 3 continue to amaze me.

geekboy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: My Dream Final 3"
Posted by seahorse on 03-08-05 at 09:56 PM
Nadia will not make the final three I am almost sure of it.

Posted by geekboy on 03-08-05 at 10:19 PM
why not?

Posted by seahorse on 03-08-05 at 10:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-05 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

Because the top five are all men in my opinion. Additionally Jessica Sierra is the #1 female at least according to the judges over the last two weeks.

Posted by munson on 03-08-05 at 11:13 PM
Simon just said tonight that he believes Carrie will be a finalist so I don't know that the judges agree. And it really doesn't matter since they don't vote.

Nadia, Jessica and Carrie will all advance deep into the competition, IMO. Should be interesting to watch it unfold!!

Posted by seahorse on 03-09-05 at 00:16 AM
Of course Carrie will be a finalist, the top 12 are finalists. This is the last semifinals week.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by emydi on 03-09-05 at 10:59 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 11:12 AM (EST)

It wasn't too clear, but I thought Simon said last night that he thought at first she would be in the FINAL SHOW as in top 2....

But after the last 2 weeks, right now, I'd say no to that..but who knows..

I think Bo Anwar and Mario (not so thrilled with Mario as I used to be) will go far and Jessica Nadia and Carrie will go beyond top 8..

Depending on tonite's results, I would say it is likely the first 3 eliminations will be girls/women with maybe a guy thrown in if he has a weak night.

But you can all make your picks...go to my AI PTTE thread after tonite's show!!

Posted by munson on 03-09-05 at 02:13 PM
Yeah, I watch the show, so I'm all good on how it works. The terminology, too. Unfortunatley, was perhaps a bit careless on my word choice. So, as emdyi said above...It wasn't too clear, but I thought Simon said last night that he thought at first she would be in the FINAL SHOW as in top 2....

It was pretty clear to me.

Posted by seahorse on 03-09-05 at 02:35 PM
I have it on tape and will check, but I don't remember it that way.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by bacon on 03-09-05 at 08:28 AM
Geekboy, I totally agree. These are the three that I've picked out as the best. Nadia definitely stands out because the girl group is pretty poor this year. Vocally some of these girls can sing, but they have such crummy taste in music that it makes Nadia stand out even more.

Posted by Roo on 03-09-05 at 09:39 AM
Yep, yep, and yep. All 3 are talented performers with a certain "something" about them.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-09-05 at 10:57 AM
Geekboy,

I like your list as a list on who should win, however, I think the judges believe in Carrie as a golden child......

Posted by Tahj on 03-09-05 at 11:24 AM
They are definitely up there but I think it's going to be a much tighter competition than that. I would say the only one who is for sure is Bo.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by chick on 03-09-05 at 03:46 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-05 AT 03:49 PM (EST)

>They are definitely up there but
>I think it's going to
>be a much tighter competition
>than that. I would
>say the only one who
>is for sure is Bo.
>

I totally agree. I didn't think Diana or even Fantasia would be final 2 last season, so anything's possible. I can see Mario, Jessica or Carrie in one of those spots as well. We'll get a better idea of the fanbases as the show continues.

With that said, I'd love to see a Bo/Anwar final 2!

Posted by Ricky on 03-09-05 at 03:35 PM
My dream top 3

Carrie
Anwar
Bo

In the end, those of us that walk away winning, win more than just a loss - Audrey, Apprentice loser

Posted by archon on 03-10-05 at 08:57 AM
These would be mine as well. I

t would certainly be much more entertaining than last year's 3 finalist. In fact, once George was kicked out, I stopped watching -- the women who were left were all diva-clones, so it didn't really matter who won...

Archon

"You can get more with a 2x4 and a kind word than with just a kind word." (Marcus, B5)

Posted by Tahj on 03-09-05 at 04:04 PM
I REALLY like Anthony Federov. I think he is a great singer and a very appealing personality. Simon should stop comparing him to Clay Aiken. They aren't the same at all.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Posted by seahorse on 03-09-05 at 04:23 PM
Anthony has a great voice, but will that be enough.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by geekboy on 03-09-05 at 04:25 PM
Let me clarify why i picked Bo/Anwar/Nadia when i initially made this post.

This season, in my opinion, is by far the best season yet simply due to the plethora of talent they found this year. But, in addition to that, there are a few of the contestants that take their songs to the next level by truly taking a song and breathing new life into it and as Paula would say "Making it their own."

The top three people who can do that this season are Bo, Anwar and Nadia. Kelly did it in season 1, Clay did in season 2, and Fantasia did it in season 3. These three were my picks those seasons, and quite frankly those are the three past winners (and yes, i claim Clay won season 2, but that is a debate we've had in the past so please, lets not rehash it here)

I do think one of these three will win for this reason alone. Many many people are good karaoke singers and can duplicate a popular song, but a very small percentage can do what i described above, and those are the winners as history has proven.

That is why i would LOVE to see a final three of Bo/Anwar/Nadia.

geekboy

Posted by niteowl on 03-09-05 at 07:23 PM
Yes! You are SO right! I wait a whole week for something NEW and those three usually deliver!

Posted by nailbone on 03-10-05 at 11:40 AM
Same for me, geekboy.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-