URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1242
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Any1 NOTICE??"

Posted by southerncharmer on 07-12-07 at 09:57 PM
Ok..so I have 2 be 1 of the biggest BB fans around & throughly enjoy my Summers glued to my TV & desktop watching hamsters in their cage. Ok..I know I'm ALIL sad, but hey..it consumes me, I love it, & I am not afraid to admit it.
1 thing that really stands out to me this season is the similiarites between the hamsters this yr to the 1's previous. Ok..I know that maybe it is coincidence, BUT..it's almost scary to me. Let's take a look n see what y'all think...

Joe = Beau..nothing else I can say
Amber = Krista..does any1 remeber her..she was MikeBoogies showmance his 1st go around. She even looks like her to me. The bad highlight job, the single mom routine, etc
Carol = Erica..doesn't bring alot of anything to the table, just kinda there for the ride & i mean the ride on some1's coat tail.
Daniele = April..the blonde VICTIM!!! She is always got a chip on her shoulder & i think..in time will cry that no1 loves her in the house
##### = now this 1 may be a surprise, but based on personality ALONE..I will say he reminds me of CHICKEN GEORGE!!!! I know, I know..but the way he CRIES over his kids n stuff & honestly, under his tattoo exterior he's a teddy bear
Dustin = This 1 I would say is more like BUNKY.
Eric = Micheal "COWBOY" the GOOFY, SWEET, funloving PUSHOVER!!
Jameka = HANDS DOWN DANIELLE & Honestly...she ALREADY has my VOTE for the winner!! She's some1 they are TOTALLY underestimating & forgetting about.
Jen = ALLISON!! But i dont think she will have her game play
Jessica = HOLLY! Her voice anyways.
Kail = she to me is a mix of MAGGIE & the twins Natalie & Adria
Mike = not to sure about him, but I'm gonna say he is alot like Kaysar...we will see.
Nick = this seasons LOVER! I think he is Will/Scott/Jase combo. But thank GOD he's on there he is GOOD 2 LOOK AT!
Zach = looks wise makes me think of Howie, but game play maybe a lil like James

Ok..I know Im lame, but Im really interested to see what every1 else thinks.

THANK GOD FOR BB8!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Any1 NOTICE??"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 07-13-07 at 11:39 AM
Mostly agree...I would say Jow is more like Marcellas, the whiny drama queen. I picture Howie and Marcellas getting into it last year, and Howie coining the name "Marjealous" in the jury house. Someone needs to come up with something good for Joe as well.

Beau was too far UTR most of the season. All Joe needs to be a Marcellas clone is a bathrobe and a mopey attitude.