URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 124
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Previews for Jan 9th episode. More Allison drama"

Posted by Kattrikk on 12-23-05 at 01:35 AM
Did any of you catch the previews that were shown during today's rerun?

It was about Allison's graduation and the drama that ensues. Of course, we all know what a joke those drama filled previews can be, but still. It was pretty funny.

It showed allison up in her room peering outside and then it showed all the women sitting outside in chairs waiting for the queen herself to arrive. Pretty soon, they're all looking at each other like something is wrong. It shows IV get up and walk toward the house, like she's going to get Allithon.

The voice over says something to the effect of whether Allison is going to be able to handle graduating or not. Then it says- stay tuned for the most surprising graduation yet.

Anyway, just wondered if any of you saw it and what you make of it. Is it all editing teases or are we in for another Allison meltdown?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Previews for Jan 9th episode. More Allison drama"
Posted by eire_heart74 on 12-23-05 at 09:53 AM
I am sure it will be a snotty nose fest for sure. I love it though. Does she really think she can just sit there and no one will make her leave?? What is she? Four years old?

Man I would be changing my phone number if I was IV or that house. She'll be calling in daily. Not to mention returning for every graduation. Even for the women that come in after her!

Posted by Labyrinth on 12-23-05 at 10:14 AM
Drama created by the producers of the SO show - Bunim-Murry. Several folks have posted that there was a note in the box that told Allison to wait until IV brought her down. She was waiting because she was told too wait.

Posted by pegasustt on 12-24-05 at 00:22 AM
yes that is true it flashed so fast i couldn't read it BUT i have Tivo so i rewind and pause it on the note so i could read it and it said wait for me to come and get you

Posted by VictoriaB on 12-23-05 at 01:36 PM

>The voice over says something to
>the effect of whether Allison
>is going to be able
>to handle graduating or not.
>Then it says- stay tuned
>for the most surprising graduation
>yet.

The most surprising graduation yet?? I agree! The BIGGEST suprise is that she's graduating AT ALL after her spectacular lack of progress. Let's face it: She still needs the CONSTANT approval of others; she still needs people around her to live up to her expectations; she still controls others with her manipulative behaviors; she still is afraid of her mother; she's still in huge debt; apparently, she still has a drinking problem. This is "living large"??

Last season, one of the HGs got sent to rehab because of her drinking. This season, Allison graduates. Go figure.

They tell her she's not getting a shopping spree or makeover because she's "been made-over" already and she needs to appreciate herself for who she is. Then, they cave and send her a new outfit because she pitches a fit. I can't figure this show out this season......

Posted by Labyrinth on 12-23-05 at 09:06 PM
Hey - I think Allison did pretty good at non-graduating....

Got a pretty new dress (probably courtesy of IV's check);
Got an internship with Magic Johnson for her resume;
Got to go to IV's alma mater courtesy of SO;
Got her picture in the paper.

Yep. That is probably hi-falutin' stardom for Allison.

Posted by SOfan0221 on 12-24-05 at 09:35 AM
Was that a dress or a mini yorba priestess robe? It looks like it is made of velvet and weighs 800 pounds.

Hope it has Captain Kangaroo pockets so Allison doesn't drip snot and tears all over it as they are trying to wedge her out of the house.

This drama has gone on way, way, way too long and I will breath a sigh of releif when she finally exits stage right.

I wish she had not returned this season.

Posted by Kattrikk on 12-24-05 at 06:18 PM
>Was that a dress or a
>mini yorba priestess robe?
> It looks like it
>is made of velvet and
>weighs 800 pounds.

LOL!
While at first I was pissed that she got a new outfit, I must admit I got some satisfaction when I saw her in that..umm.. ensamble. I bet she was extremely disappointed with having to wear that whacko looking thing. But after pitching such a fit, she has to wear it. Maybe that was IV's own little slice of spite. It looks like a fancy mumuu for a 400 pound woman. Allison looks right at home in it.

Posted by DebiLively on 01-04-06 at 08:54 AM
She looks like a peacock

Posted by Ldychef2k on 01-04-06 at 08:27 PM
It is reminiscent to the burn out velvet, beaded kimono I wore at my wedding. I loved it.

Posted by East Lansing 48823 on 12-25-05 at 08:05 PM
Who was sent to rehab last season? I can't remember.

Thank you!

Posted by andreajesus10 on 12-25-05 at 08:22 PM
That was Karen

Posted by msbehavin on 12-24-05 at 10:47 AM
Am I missing thumthin?

Allison was told she was not getting a graduation or a new outfit, and the next thing we see is Allison opening up her new outfit and everyone gathering by the pool for the ceremony!!

WTF? Is IV this easily manipulated by Allison's whining?

Pathetic.

Posted by pegasustt on 12-24-05 at 04:40 PM
I bet IV paid for it out of her own pocket

TT

Posted by angelami1937 on 12-25-05 at 08:35 PM
I could have sworn I saw that entire episode and they told her that she could make something of what she had already since she was working at living large. The next thing she was pouting when she did not have Andy Paige come in for a make over. ( Can you makeover a potato nose?) then she has this dress on...and what note did she get. I hope they dont ask her to stay on as a mentor....I wish she would just go home and never come back...

Posted by Yikahs on 12-27-05 at 11:51 AM
Angel - towards the end of the last non-rerun episode, Allison was given a gift bag with some clothes and a note that said "put this on and wait for me to come get you." So she didn't get a visit from Andy, poor thing.

I'm a bit torn on the Allison thing - I think she was convinced to come back this season because she has so much to share and could really help the world. And she really believed that she was there to help the other guests and all of us in the audience. I don't think it ever dawned on her that she would be in a situation where even more issues would be uncovered.

Sadly, she still needs a lot of help, but not the kind that SO can give her!

Posted by username on 12-26-05 at 04:14 PM
Is
>it all editing teases or
>are we in for another
>Allison meltdown?

I love SO, but the ALWAYS have the best and funniest editing teases.

Posted by Sues on 12-26-05 at 11:22 PM
Maybe for graduation they could set her up in an apartment with Josie.....

Posted by Hunybuny on 12-27-05 at 11:04 AM
We all know that Allisham will put on an performance that we will all talk about for months.... there's nothing shy or humble about that Southern Bell! And since her return to this season, I have lost all respect for the LC's,they constantly contradict themselves, they seem to be more interested in ratings than with actually helping the girls, Embarrassment=Ratings? Humiliation=Help? Maybe they need to Start Over and remember why they started the show in the first place!