Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.
The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (11/11) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (EST).
1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice Episode 1, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Rob.
This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.
THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:
Jennifer C. (4)
Stacie J. (3)
Stacy R. (7)
2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.
EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!
If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".
3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.
4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.
5. Have fun!
A J Slice original (c)2004
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-04 AT 03:09 PM (EST)
I'd love for Chris to be booted after last week's boardroom, but I have a feeling that they charge the damages from the accident to Wes' team ... leading to a crushing defeat ... and Wes then gets booted.
Another possibility, BTW, is that someone gets injured in the accident and has to leave ... and then they STILL have a boardroom. I haven't seen any discussion of this possibility, although it fits in with the "six are left" teaser for Nov. 25 -- and with the need for a recap episode.
I can hear the branch cracking I'm so far out on the limb here...
Just want to take the higher odds ;)
He hasn't been PM for a while. Teasers suggest two things.
1. Its a guy to go home
2. "Someone is riding anothers members coat tails, and with a wedding panner on their team...
If some folks here are right in assuming title "Runaway Pride" is a clue (reallly I think that describes Chris, but oh well), then Kelly seems like he may be most prone to fit the mold for that in this task.