URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 124
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"lcs 3"

Posted by shaw86 on 07-15-04 at 08:55 PM
the reality tv world just posted nbc is bringing back LCS for a third season on augest 31, that seems like a short time to produce a tv show but you never know they might just be bring back former contestants

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: lcs 3"
Posted by shaw86 on 07-17-04 at 10:34 PM
rumor is instead of doing a nation wide search the will bring back the final five from both seasons.

Posted by motormouth on 07-19-04 at 03:27 AM
I would love to see them bring back some of the talented "losers". I hope you're right!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by shaw86 on 07-19-04 at 03:22 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-04 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-19-04 AT 03:25 PM (EST)

heres a link http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article4606.art&page=1

it basically says the comics of the first season will be competing against the comics of the second season in a series of comedy head-to-heads each episode. also America votes every episode for their favorites. and no immunity challenges and less of the house drama.

so the comics will probaly be dat phan, ralphie may, rich vos, corey kaheny and tess drake from season 1 and alonzo bodden, john hefferon, tammy pescatlli, kathlen madigan and gary gulman from season 2 assuming they dont bring back one of the former house mates (which i think they will)

"good matchups "
Posted by Oscirus on 07-22-04 at 03:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-04 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

NOT

They could set up the opening matchups wuth a theme

Tammy vs Dat- One note unfunny comedians who figured out that ethnic jokes win sitcom contests

Tess vs Gary-The pretty black diva against the p-retty jewish divo

Kathleen vs Cory-The two mother hens face off

Alonzo vs Rich -two comic veterans going for the early knockout

John vs Ralphie- the angry fat man against the nervous skinny one