URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 124
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who's gone now?"

Posted by redefine_perfection13 on 09-03-03 at 10:18 PM
Please put the name of the man you think is getting the shaft then the other botton two. please don't use this thread to discuss/argue theres a thread below for that one. Sorry if I'm stealing your idea Swami it just worked really well.
Oh ya including ur reasoning is perfectly alrite (again sorry Swami if im stepping on ur toes...im not even sure how to get this thread locked so if you want to start a new one that can get locked we could use taht one :$)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who's gone now?"
Posted by Swami on 09-04-03 at 00:00 AM
You are not stealing my idea. "Official" vote threads are an established part of the RealityTVWorld (RTVW) website, of which this message board is a small part. The vote threads for some boards, like Survivor, get huge and are scrupulously supervised by the RTVW moderators. The Mole & The Amazing Race are two other examples of RTVW supervised vote threads.

Usually, official threads are started by a moderator since they can lock threads, and also move or delete any message that is misplaced, inappropriate or otherwise does not meet RTVW guidelines. (Click on 'complete guidelines' in the fine print paragraph at the top of this page if you wish to view these guidelines.)

When the CUPID message board starting popping with interested newcomers, I suggested to Board Moderator AyaK that it would be fun to do an "official" vote thread. He agreed, told me to go ahead and post one; he would lock it. So that's where we are with the "Official" CUPID vote thread.

Generally, any post topic that meets the guidelines--like your post above--is great. The more we discuss & debate, the more fun and interesting the Board is! The CUPID Board is great fun. You're not stepping on my toes at all. We're all playing together--post away! Just be careful of the word "Official".

By the way, RTVW has the best moderators! AyaK, IceCat and webmaster SurvivorBlows himself (or Webby as we affectionately call him) have all posted in the CUPID Message Board. You can recognize a moderator by the little blue icon which appears beside his or her name when they post.

I will start an "Official" Vote thread again on Sunday night. I promised AyaK I would do this, so I will.

I hope you're enjoying this site, redefine_perfection13! When CUPID has run its course there are lots of other fun RTVW Message Boards to play in. I have been part of these Boards for several years (since Survivor Outback--if you can believe that!). I've met some great people, and really enhanced my experience of various Reality TV shows by being part of a group discussion.

Sometimes I run off at the mouth too, LOL. Sorry. I'll shut up now.

IceCat is a Genius

"RE: Who's gone now?"
Posted by redefine_perfection13 on 09-04-03 at 05:34 PM
thankz a ton swami

"Renda/Dom/Evan"
Posted by nailbone on 09-05-03 at 11:49 AM

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Prince of Passion, Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS) o-

"Renda/Dom/Evan"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 09-05-03 at 11:56 AM
Same here. This is getting very predictable.

"Renda. Evan and Dom"
Posted by Swami on 09-05-03 at 12:07 PM
Oops--I forgot to post my choices above.

Renda so deserves a boot after proposing to sell tickets for people to see Lisa (with him). I couldn't believe how crass he sounded!

IceCat is a Genius

"Renda / Dom / Robert"
Posted by Schnookie Palookie on 09-05-03 at 12:08 PM
Still wishful thinking on my part that Robert won't be in the final two.

*I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things*

"Renda, Renda, Renda"
Posted by Joyful on 09-06-03 at 04:20 AM
I know I know I need to pick three DIFFERENT names but as I'm about as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow that Renda will get the boot I'll only put his name. The other two will be safe anyway.

I'm still worried Hank will be in the bottom three just to stir up trouble, and get people talking!

"Renda, Evan, Dom"
Posted by HappyDayz on 09-06-03 at 08:11 AM
Hmmm, I could swear I responded to this yesterday, but my reply doesn't seem to be here (lost in cyberspace, I guess).

I think Renda will be gone....but looking back over some of the past rejects, I think it could possibly be Evan. His date was the worst, her parents didn't think he was ready for marriage, and her brother didn't trust him...then Kim told him that sexual attraction was not enough. Now, whether the majority of voters will find that worse than Renda wanting to put Lisa in a circus freak show, and lamenting on how much better his sex life would be after the show if he did not get married...who knows? I think Renda might pick up some of Robert's jokester vote, because he is weirder than Robert at the moment.

"Robert/ Renda, Dom"
Posted by wendyv on 09-06-03 at 03:53 PM
Please let Robert get the boot this week.