URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID46
Thread Number: 124
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who's It gonna be?"

Posted by redefine_perfection13 on 09-07-03 at 10:24 PM
Pls click reply and then change the subject to who you think Erin will chose to keep....feel free to add y u picked taht guy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who's It gonna be?"
Posted by bananne81 on 09-07-03 at 10:41 PM
Erin will choose Chad--what a stretch--and Chad will choose $$$.

"Chad - he'll take the $1M"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 09-08-03 at 06:36 AM
I think Erin will choose Chad... and Chad will choose $1 million over Erin. I was starting to lean the other way, based on the editing, but the reactions of these two guys at the reunion show have me thinking the way I presently do.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"Chad"
Posted by wendyv on 09-08-03 at 08:54 AM
Based on the reactions from the reunion show I think she chooses Chad but he chooses the money.

"CHAD!"
Posted by leogirl_21 on 09-08-03 at 11:42 AM
I think that Erin will choose Chad because of obvious hints I guess that were given to us...and if she needs to be true to herself she better choose Chad...as she said "She's falling in love with him."
I honestly do believe that Chad will pick the money, I am HOPING that he picks the money.

"RE: Who's It gonna be? - Chad"
Posted by msherow on 09-08-03 at 12:07 PM
After watching the reunion show, I was certain Erin picked Chad and he choose the money. Wade looked very upset and uncomfortable during that show. However, Chad and Wade were on the Regis and Kelly show this morning and both were very happy and cheerful. They were acting as if they both won. Could it be damage control on the part of the network?

If Erin wanted the money, she would have picked Rob.

"RE: Who's It gonna be? - Chad"
Posted by motorkitty on 09-08-03 at 02:42 PM
Chad, and he is going to without a doubt go for the $$$. In the previews he seems really pissed of, when he says "she's one hell of an actress".

"Chad -damage control"
Posted by CantStandToLook on 09-08-03 at 03:28 PM
With this crazy b!tch who knows but I think it will probably be Chad because it's good damage control. People pretty much dont like her anyway because of her past decisions and seemingly dicey actions. If she's looking for that Hollywood Star, she has to pour on the charm and since she obviously has none, she'll pick the guy everyone wants, acting supposedly out of love and hope the world sees her as Cinderalla and not the evil step-mother.