URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1239
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Team Christ."

Posted by Estee on 04-07-08 at 08:11 AM
It's an appropriate alliance name. I believe Natalie and her crew frequently invoke the name of Christ in those watching them. For starters, I have to think that whenever Natalie is speaking in the Diary Room, there are people all over the country moaning 'Oh Christ, why is this idiot still here...?'

And when Adam's going full speed? 'Dear Lord, what is this moron saying?'

Sheila? 'In the name of all that is holy, will someone please shut this woman up?'

And no matter what, it's an improvement in one way.

Maggie? Thought she had to be prayed to.

Biblical quotes are constantly being invoked by a woman who can't read them without assistance. Worry.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Team Christ."
Posted by kingfish on 04-07-08 at 08:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-08 AT 08:55 AM (EST)

An amusing moment came when Adam was throwing out the possibility of putting up Sheila instead of James (as he finally did) in the HOH room when talking to Nat and Ryan.

Nats' exasperated response - "Have you READ the bible?" - like there must have been prohibition against not putting James up in the Bible, had me guffawing. And I don't guffaw very often.

I guess it must have been the general 'don't do evil things' tenor of the Bible she was referring to. Still....a whack job is she.

I believe the religious community isn't watching this year, or else there would be pickets outside the studio.

Ed. to add: And I'm eagerly anticipating the storm of God's wrath that will be visited upon those who would nominate Nat, and the aftermath when she gets (hopefully) evicted. Will God give her forewarning about that in a dream too?

Nat, with her self-deluded openness and puppy dog like naivety is an amusing character.

"RE: Team Christ."
Posted by samboohoo on 04-07-08 at 10:17 AM
I did the same thing, Kingfish.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

"John 11:35"
Posted by qwertypie on 04-07-08 at 11:19 AM
Jesus wept.

"RE: John 11:35"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 04-07-08 at 11:24 AM
We can end the thread right now, because you just won it.

GO RED WINGS! GO WILD!

"And Atlas Shrugged!"
Posted by kingfish on 04-07-08 at 01:12 PM
Ayn Rand.

(No objective metaphysics or any other subtext here, it just seemed like a cool thing to say).

"RE: And Atlas Shrugged!"
Posted by Pez on 09-07-08 at 04:01 AM
Galt's Gulch after the show!

"For the love of Christ"
Posted by samboohoo on 04-23-08 at 10:20 AM
Get Sheila some Tylenol PM. A lot. A whole lot.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!