URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1237
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rate the New Guys"

Posted by CSHS79 on 07-09-07 at 02:55 PM
The other guys might be taller than Eric but he is 10x sexier than the other guys in the house. Plus he has much more personality. Am I alone in this or do other women think Eric is the hottest guy this season?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rate the New Guys"
Posted by LadyT on 07-09-07 at 09:34 PM
\As this is not the bashing area, I will not state my opinion of Eric.

However, Nick on the other hand is smokin hot...and I totally think he's bicurious. He and Dustin would be such a cute couple. Nick and Dustin are my favs so far.

Zach reminds me of Zach from Paradise Hotel, but like two feet taller

"Not my Intention"
Posted by CSHS79 on 07-12-07 at 02:22 PM
Sorry if I sounded like I was bashing anyone. I was simply saying Eric has a lot of personality and is totally hot. After all I never said the other guys weren't likeable, merely that Eric was the hottest to me.

"RE: Not my Intention"
Posted by FishWoman on 07-12-07 at 02:53 PM
Don't worry, CSHS79, we don't think you were bashing. Lady T was saying that *her* opinion of Eric could be posted only in the Basher section.
However, it very well may just be you that finds Eric hot.

Personally, I like Nick's body, but hate his hair. I also find Dustin to be the cutest, most adorable, boy ever to grace the BB House (except for Kaysar, my then and forever t.v. boyfriend).

makin' plates for 8 1/3 to 12

"RE: Not my Intention"
Posted by LadyT on 07-20-07 at 06:24 PM
I am sorry if I came off that way, I just can't stand Eric. I apologize

Dustin and Nick are by far the most adorable on the show and I so want them to hook up. Dustnick....just like TomKat

"RE: Rate the New Guys"
Posted by Estee on 07-12-07 at 05:29 PM
It's the same as usual for pretty much everyone in the house: '...and then they opened their mouths.'