URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1237
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Home Survivor - Pop Quiz"

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 12-08-10 at 10:10 AM
Hey guys wanted to do something different. So this week I am posting just a simple pop quiz.

Thoughts on the show so far: I knew that NaOnka didnt have what it takes. Thank goodness she spared us all any more tv time with her blah blah blah additude.

As for Purple Kelly, I guess that her leaving just means the guys have a better chance at winning this year.

So lets get to this weeks pop quiz. I am only asking 2 questions this week. These 2 questions can give you higher scores or lower scores. If you choose not to participate you will not be penalized. If you do participate however, I will automatically give you a reward idol to be used on next weeks questionnaire for taking the chance.

(20 points) Question 1: Will the hidden immunity idol be seen on the show? And for double the points, and no penalty will someone finally use it?

(20 points) Question 2: After the Reward Challenge, will the Reward include any form of transportation to a remote area such as horse back riding, helicopter ride, jeep transport or boat ride? For double the reward and no penalty if wrong, what mode of transport do you think they will use?

You guys and gals really are the best. Thanks for helping me to enhance the show.

See you after the show.
ARW

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Home Survivor - Pop Quiz"
Posted by vince3 on 12-08-10 at 10:27 AM
Question 1: Will the HII be seen? No, and it won't be used either.

Question 2: Will the winners get shuttled off somewhere? Yes, and I think it'll be a boat ride.

Posted by VisionQuest on 12-08-10 at 10:45 AM
1. No and No.
2. Yes and boat.

Posted by tribephyl on 12-08-10 at 03:18 PM
Q1: No And No

Q2: Yes and Jeep

Posted by Kermit the Vixen on 12-08-10 at 03:20 PM
#1 - I think we will see it, but it won't be used.
#2 - Yes, they'll go on a helicopter.

Posted by 5cats on 12-08-10 at 03:56 PM
(20 points) Question 1: Will the hidden immunity idol be seen on the show? And for double the points, and no penalty will someone finally use it? No and No.

(20 points) Question 2: After the Reward Challenge, will the Reward include any form of transportation to a remote area such as horse back riding, helicopter ride, jeep transport or boat ride? For double the reward and no penalty if wrong, what mode of transport do you think they will use? Yes and Boat.

Posted by Travelor on 12-08-10 at 04:00 PM
1 - I do not think we will see any idols on tonights show and no one will use the idol this week

2 - I think the winners will go somewhere for a reward and will travel by helicopter

Posted by taffnic on 12-08-10 at 05:13 PM
1. seen- yes; used- no
2. yes, helicopter

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

Posted by Georjanna on 12-08-10 at 06:47 PM
Question 1: Yes and No

Question 2: Yes and Boat

Posted by CTgirl on 12-08-10 at 07:03 PM
Will the hidden immunity idol be seen on the show? And for double the points, and no penalty will someone finally use it? No and No.

Question 2: After the Reward Challenge, will the Reward include any form of transportation to a remote area such as horse back riding, helicopter ride, jeep transport or boat ride? For double the reward and no penalty if wrong, what mode of transport do you think they will use? Yes and helicopter

Posted by michel on 12-08-10 at 07:04 PM
1- No and No

2- yes and boat.

Posted by suzzee on 12-08-10 at 07:24 PM
1. no and no
2. yes and yacht

A Tribe masterpiece

Posted by suzzee on 12-10-10 at 08:54 AM
once again I prove my skills gah

Posted by Survivor Maniac on 12-08-10 at 07:37 PM
1. No and No
2. Yes and boat

Posted by 5cats on 12-15-10 at 07:44 PM
Any game this week? If not please say so.

Posted by krismiss2us on 12-19-10 at 06:24 PM
Is there gonna be anything for tonight?

Thanks Tribe!