URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1234
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 8 Family, Episode 4 ... It's Time To Vote!"

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-16-05 at 10:47 PM
Welcome, everyone, to this week’s TAR voting thread! The purpose of this thread is to tell us who you think will be eliminated in this week’s episode. Or if you think it'll be a non-elimination and who's going to finish last?

The Rules, the usual brak brak

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: TAR 8 Family, Episode 4 … It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., The Addams Family. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote, so please save the nicknames for inside your post and only use their proper names in the subject header.

Please note that if there isn’t a team name in the subject heading, the vote will likely not be counted because it’s time-consuming to go through every post and count the vote in there.

2. If you feel there will be a Non-Elimination at the pit stop, put down "Non-Elimination -- Team (name)" in the subject header to tell us who you think will finish last.

3. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 3! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: The Simpsons (or Whoever)".

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers/Speculation Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

TEAMS STILL IN THE RACE:
Team Bransen (Dad and Daughters)
Team Gaghan (Cute Kids)
Team Godlewski (Pink Sisters)
Team Linz (Athletic Siblings)
Team Paolo (Italian Family)
Team Schroeder (Smartass Cajuns)
Team Weaver (Run-over-by-a-buggy Mom and 3 kids)

ELIMINATED:
Ep.3 = Team Aiello (Dad and Sons-in-Laws)
Ep.2 = Team Rogers (Family who couldn't follow directions)
Ep.1 = Team Black (The family, not the colour)

Scratch and sniff
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Paolo NE"
Posted by dabo on 10-17-05 at 02:05 AM
I'll be very happy if I'm wrong about the NonElim part, though.

"Paolo non-elim"
Posted by mommamia on 10-17-05 at 08:23 AM
I think it's their turn but they'll get another chance! Ugh!

"Weaver"
Posted by Seana on 10-17-05 at 09:41 AM
I'd rather say bye-bye to the Schroeders, but the Weavers have gone insane. I don't think they can last much longer.

"Paolo"
Posted by dragonflies on 10-17-05 at 01:41 PM
I think the Gaghans are a real alternate, but I hope not!

siggie by arkie

"NE Weavers"
Posted by LibraRising on 10-17-05 at 01:58 PM
Their battiness will crescendo with the sidetrip to Talledega, and they're already in a bad position. But it's GOTTA be time for a non-elim.

A Nutzy/IceCat masterpiece.

"Non-Elim: Godlewski"
Posted by Max Headroom on 10-17-05 at 03:11 PM
They haven't gotten the press but I think they're due for a letdown. Unfortunately for everyone's eardrums, we're due for a non-elim leg.

"Non-Elim: Weaver"
Posted by ARnutz on 10-17-05 at 04:40 PM
Alt: Paolo's saved by the non-elim.

Either way, we are due for a non-elim.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

"Non-Elim Team Paolo (Italian Family)"
Posted by strid333 on 10-17-05 at 07:53 PM
Whatever.

"Non elim - Geghan"
Posted by esquire on 10-17-05 at 10:28 PM
cute kids that weigh very little can only take you so far

"Non-Elim -- Gaghans"
Posted by bobstew617 on 10-17-05 at 11:29 PM
Seems like the kids are falling behind...but saved one more time.

"Team Weaver"
Posted by flipxcyd on 10-17-05 at 11:49 PM
Sorry, I don't believe there will be any non-philiminations this season. I think CBS has realized they made a mistake casting families this year. They want to get the season over with already. LOL

""Paolo family..."
Posted by realitybites on 10-18-05 at 05:54 AM
...you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the race."

Following the usual rules - pick the weakest team, unless there is substantial evidence otherwise.

P.S. I think it's a little early for a non-elim/TBC leg, but I won't dismiss the possibility entirely.

"Weavers"
Posted by VA Slim on 10-18-05 at 07:48 AM
Could be a non-elim but only once before has there been a non-elim episode as early as leg 4.

For historical purposes here is the timing of non-elim legs for all past races (excludes the "non-elim" that always occurs in the final legs between the last 3 teams)

AR Classic - 11 teams non-elim: Legs 6, 8, & 10
AR2 - 11 teams non-elim: Legs 6, 8, & 10
AR3 - 12 teams non-elim: Legs 8 & 9
AR4 - 12 teams non elim: Legs 8 & 10
AR5 - 11 teams non-elim: Legs 5, 8, & 9
AR6 - 11 teams non-elim: Legs 4, 6 & 8 (Leg 6 was a "continuation" leg)
AR7 - 11 teams non-elim: Legs 7 & 9 (Leg 7 was a "continuation" leg)

"Non-Elimination - Team Paolo"
Posted by Steph_Fan on 10-18-05 at 09:13 AM
I think the Weaver racetrack scenes are dramatic misdirection.
And as for an early non-elim leg, we have the fewest teams ever on this race, so there will be more non-elims than ever before!

"Non Elim, Team Weaver"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 10-18-05 at 10:24 AM
I think the speedway will give them trouble, and the producers will unfortunately take pity on them and make this a non elim round.

"Gaghan Family"
Posted by Gingerman28 on 10-18-05 at 10:54 AM
This is definitely an ELIMINATION episode as it was announced on TES this morning that the next family castoff from TAR tonight would be on TES tomorrow morning. The Gaghans are having trouble. They are last to leave the Huntsville Pit Stop; they are having trouble at the DETOUR (Lumberjack/Saw; Blackjack/Draw) in Fairview Riverside State Park; will be near the last in getting to New Orleans and finding the ROADBLOCK which could be another Gross Food Challenge! It all spells doom for the Gaghans.

"Team Gaghan (Cute Kids) "
Posted by gatortod on 10-18-05 at 11:24 AM
Not much spoiler info out there. I want Paolo, but they seem to have the ability to hang on like Gretchen and Meredith.

"The Schroeders -Elim"
Posted by weecama on 10-18-05 at 11:41 AM
...alternate the Gaghans

~puddin~

"Gagging Family"
Posted by FlamingCactusIT on 10-18-05 at 04:38 PM
What the one guy said.

"Weavers"
Posted by Estee on 10-18-05 at 04:56 PM
Roadblock: Who wants to drop to their knees on the racetrack and scream threats of eternal damnation at the producers for six hours?

"Tally"
Posted by dabo on 10-18-05 at 04:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

Paolo NE * 4
Weaver * 4
Gaghan * 3
Weaver NE * 3
Gaghan NE * 2
Paolo * 2
Godlewski NE * 1
Schroader * 1

Non-Elim * 10
Elim * 10

Weaver * 7
Paolo * 6
Gaghan * 5
Godlewski * 1
Schroader * 1

edited for the stealth vote

"The Paollo"
Posted by michel on 10-18-05 at 06:49 PM
a lot of driving around should be their undoing

"The Paollo"
Posted by michel on 10-18-05 at 06:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

Sorry, don't know what happened there.