URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1233
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"

Posted by bridgesam on 07-08-07 at 08:33 PM
Has BB8 put the household at risk by putting one, possible two, people with Gonorrhea in the "lockbox"??? Has anyone tried to research the facts surround this "flaming" issue???? And what are YOUR feelings on this issue?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Does Dustin really have Gonorrhea..and what about Joe?"
Posted by Snidget on 07-08-07 at 08:41 PM
Given that it is normally easily treated with antibiotics I assume there is no current health problem.

Posted by Sues on 07-08-07 at 11:33 PM
for half a mill....ski position people!

Posted by nazpink on 07-09-07 at 09:51 AM
Not that I personally know either one but I get the feeling that Joe is what Dustin claims him to be: a manipulater. One of the best ways to tarnish an ex's name is to claim they cheated and gave you an STD, especially if one is trying to boot them out of a game. Not exactly something I would want people to think I had, but manipulaters often don't care, as long as they get to have their revenge.

Of course Dustin could be the best actor but I'm just not getting the bad guy vibe from him like I am with Joe.

Posted by LadyT on 07-09-07 at 09:36 PM
ITA. Joe is coming on way too strong and Dustin is....well not.

If they had it, I am sure its been dealt with. I forgive Dustin for dating Joe and God only knows how he managed to do so.

Posted by brvnkrz on 07-10-07 at 09:51 AM
I'm with you on this one T. At first I thought I might enjoy Joe but he's already worked my last nerve.

Syren did me again

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 07-10-07 at 08:49 AM
When you factor in that Joe and Dustin are gay and the rest of the men in the house are likely straight, I doubt that gonorrhea will be spread in the house unless someone hacks the BB America's Player tasks and lists "Unprotected threesome with Joe and Dustin" as one of Eric's tasks.

As for the whole flim-flam between those two, there is that little bit about he who doth protest too much **coughJoecough** It's entirely possible Joe screwed around, pinned it on Dustin, and trashed the guy all over town just to hide the fact that it was he who cheated.

If Amber or Carol wins POV and Joe goes up and gets evicted, it might give a whole new meaning to the term "backdoored"...

Posted by Glass on 07-11-07 at 06:11 PM
Yeah, Colonel, Joe's pretty sketchy. As a straight male, I would not want to be stuck dating a girl like that. And I'd be ultra-pissed if she gave me gonorrhea.

-Glass.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 07-11-07 at 09:02 PM
It is my understanding that all contestants have been given physicals and tested for STDs...

Posted by boaster on 07-11-07 at 09:47 PM
Gonorrhea is a SEXUALLY transmitted disease so even if someone in the house had it, it can't be casually transmitted. The old "I got it from a toilet seat" excuse is just that, an excuse.

As another poster said, it's also pretty easily treatable so it's probably a moot point now.