URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1230
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Its Time to Rally!!!"

Posted by Sunshine_709 on 03-10-06 at 05:49 AM
By now, we've probably all heard the possibility of Starting Over being cancelled. Many of us have already signed petitions, written letters, and called in. However, right now it’s still not enough.

I say we need to get all the other Starting Over fan sites, message boards, ect. Together and for a selected time period we start phoning in like mad, and writing in as many letters as we can.

I also think that maybe we should get together and generate more ideas to keep this TV show on the air. Not just through messaged boards but also through chat. I think that the womencomfortwomen.com site will be a good place to hold the chats.

I will soon be speaking with the other sites administrators about doing something like this. All I need is a consensus that others are willing to help and are will to fight for Starting Over!

For now call NBC Universal at 212-664-6046 and ask to speak to the CEO. Let them know that we want to keep Starting Over on the air! (Call between 9am to 5pm EASTERN time).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion