URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1230
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The appeal? of Matt."

Posted by Estee on 03-12-08 at 11:33 AM
Women want him.

Why?

It's not just Natalie and her historically-low self-esteem any more. Guess what? Matt actually has an ex-girlfriend. That's right: the number of females on the planet who would willingly be seen with this thing is now up to two. And not only that, his girlfriend is employed. By NBC. As a Deal Or No Deal model.

What on Earth is the appeal?

Y'know, at some point, he is going to start talking...

Can't load the file that shows the specific model: it sounds like it's most likely Lisa Gleave (#3) or Leyla Milani (#13).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The appeal? of Matt."
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 03-12-08 at 12:55 PM
At least he has enough sense to keep Natalie at a distance. Sure, maybe she was a little exciting when she did that one thing, but for the most part, she's a dim-witted Amber clone whose head isn't placed on her body the right way. Perhaps she needs an exorcism.

But yes, Matt is an abrasive jerk. I think part of that is his natural personallity and part of that is strategy, but outside the house, he's probably still an abrasive jerk to some extent.

Posted by jd8855 on 03-17-08 at 08:16 AM
He is horrible.. he is being a jerk to her and laughing at her and then demanding things from her. I can't believe it. I think he is the exact same way in the house as he proably is outsdie of the house others may not know it cause they don't see him 24/7 but I am sure he is always like this. I would love to see him gone he isn't fun to watch at all.

And then perhaps I will stop hearing Natalie saying Mattie mattie it makes me cringe

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-17-08 at 09:10 AM
I hope his ex ran as fast as she could away from him, and got checked for an STD!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

Posted by Hoobie on 03-20-08 at 11:03 PM
Knowing that I'll be in the minority...

I do find Matt extremely attractive. Ten years or so ago, when I would have been a bit younger than Natalie, I could see me throwing myself at him as well. I am so glad I have more self esteem now; it makes me cringe to be reminded of my foolish ways over charismatic but A@@hole men.

Matt has gorgeous eyes, a nice torso and is so standoffish, that when he pays you a bit of attention, you swoon. Plus, he's a man's man (blue collar job, street smart, etc.). I actually think he's dreamy.

Posted by observer on 03-21-08 at 02:23 AM
Matt is abrasive. Listening to him wore me out. Listening to Sheila also wears me out, but Sheila is whiny and not abrasive.

I don't think Matt is good-looking.

Posted by Sues on 03-25-08 at 02:39 PM
I like him from the neck down...well, except when he's crying...I really love that....

Posted by JoshInSGV on 03-27-08 at 00:39 AM
Matt was a major douchebag. I'm glad he's gone.