URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1230
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother Live Feeds Week 5: Reign of Lazarus II James II"

Posted by vince3 on 03-13-08 at 00:30 AM
After 4 1/2 hours James ends up winning the HoH Disco Ball Mobile Torture Competition of Doom.........

Currently promised to be safe: Matt and Natalie

Currently promised to be nominated: Ryan

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 5: Reign of Lazarus II James II"
Posted by JoshInSGV on 03-13-08 at 02:27 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-13-08 AT 02:32 AM (EST)

Although it makes sense for James to target Ryan, I wonder if James will keep his word of not nominating/backdooring Matt. After all, Matt and Sheila were big contributors (if not directly responsible) for giving James the backdoor. If Ryan gets evicted, Matt still has his little lapdog Natalie to do his bidding. On the other hand, if Matt gets evicted then the glue that holds Ryan and Natalie together ceases to exist.

I already knew that James was a moron when he offered up Chelsia(his biggest ally) to Ryan as collateral. If he decides to keep Matt around, it will really confirm my opinion that James is an idiot. I guess I'm just hoping that something happens and Matt gets evicted next week. I hate him so much, which means that he'll probably win the season based on the hateful winners we've had the past few years (ie. D!ck, Boogie, Maggie).

Posted by samboohoo on 03-13-08 at 08:34 AM
Did James promise to not to nominate Matt when he was HOH the first time? I wouldn't trust him.

I think it was the absolute worst twist ever. I actually feel slightly sorry for Ryan on this one. His whole week of HOH was completely worthless. Completely stupid idea.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Posted by CantStandToLook on 03-13-08 at 08:44 AM
I agree, what a worthless twist if they're going to give the house guests the choice. If I were Ryan I'd be pretty pissed right now too but I guess since he got saved last week, he can't complain too much.

I dont expect James to keep his word for a second. The house is still divided straight down the middle. The best thing Matt and Natalie can do is try to throw Sheila under the bus for getting James nommed last week in the first place.

Anyone wonder if the votes to return would have been the same if they'd ousted Sharon instead?

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-13-08 at 09:09 AM
Worst twist ever. This is the first one that made me mad. Ryan gets screwed for making a great ballsy move.

I wonder what the heck Adam and Natalie were doing picking James over mystery guest. If either thinks it is a good thing for the James, Chelsea, Sharon and Josh team to remain in tact they were wrong. The best move for both was to eliminate all four of those fast as they could. James will not do anything to keep those two around. Adam and Natalie both could've been in the dominate alliance....now their alliance loses a member. Idiots!

Posted by KwietOne on 03-13-08 at 10:42 PM
AGREED! Ryan got screwed. I hate bringing back eliminated guests. Ryan makes the ballsy move, and stupid CBS comes up with this God-awful twist.

UGH...

Posted by samboohoo on 03-13-08 at 12:23 PM
I agree about Ryan being saved. The only thing with that is that he was really nominated because of Allison. James was nominated while playing "on his own." Just kind of bugs me.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

"In the minority here"
Posted by iatovttotx78 on 03-13-08 at 10:00 AM
but I do think James will keep his word to Matt and Nat this week. I think he's gained a lot of respect for Nat after the fight she put up last night. The truce will last only this week. I don't think he'll form any lasting alliance with Matt/Nat, though it would be great if they did.

I am happy about James still being in the house. though I generally dislike bringing returning HG back, I am happy that they brought back James.

"RE: In the minority here"
Posted by JoshInSGV on 03-13-08 at 12:57 PM
This is what I don't understand if James decides to keep his promise to Natalie. Why keep a girl that is so good at endurance challenges and has demonstrated so much loyalty to Matt? If I were in the BB house, I would find the Natalie/Matt relationship extremelly threatening. I would try to get rid of one of them as quickly as possible, preferrably Matt. I can understand his respect for Natalie's strength and tenacity, but having respect for your enemy doesn't mean that you should give them an advantage.

As far as Ryan's concerned, I do feel bad for him. His HOH was wasted and his target is now back in the house. It sux for him.

"RE: In the minority here"
Posted by 4aRide on 03-15-08 at 08:03 PM
JoshInSGV says: "As far as Ryan's concerned, I do feel bad for him. His HOH was wasted and his target is now back in the house. It sux for him."

Actually, I think it's kind of fitting. Live by the twist. Die by the twist. I hate to think of it that way, since I really like Ryan in this game. He seems to be pretty even-keeled, not dramatic.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 03-13-08 at 02:23 PM
I read somewhere else that James was upset with Josh for voting to keep Sharon and voting him out. Anyone know if this is true? If so, have Josh and James had a chance to talk and work things out. It seems silly to me that James would be mad at Josh for trying to save Sharon, who has been his ally all along, especially after the whole "Evict Sharon" conspiracy that was being tossed around by Sheila and GNATalie.

Posted by iatovttotx78 on 03-13-08 at 03:27 PM
He's not mad that Josh voted to keep Sharon, he's upset because Josh lied to him about who he was going to vote for. After HOH last night he told Josh just to be of front with him from now on and they'd be cool.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 03-13-08 at 06:40 PM
I guess he does have a point. Josh didn't need to lie to him about the vote because he had a legitimate excuse to vote him out in trying to save Sharon. I'm glad they worked it out. The worst thing they could do right now is target each other, instead of focusing on getting Matt out of the house.

God, I hate Matt! I can't wait to see his eviction. It's one of the few reasons I watch this dreadful season. I watched season 8 just to see D!ck's eviction. We all know how that went. I'm definitelly setting myself up for disappointment again.

"Nominations are in"
Posted by SilverStar on 03-13-08 at 08:10 PM
Sheila and Ryan are up on the block. No big surprise there, unless you were waiting for James to break his word about not putting up Matt/Nat.

He has also said that if anyone uses the POV, he will turn around and put up the person that the POV holder is closest to. He wants his noms to stay the same and he wants Ryan gone.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

"RE: Nominations are in"
Posted by JoshInSGV on 03-13-08 at 08:38 PM
That sux for Ryan. He truly was screwed over with the twist. The only good thing about a Ryan eviction is that Matt will lose one of his closest allies. Sheila is shady and will only attach herself to Matt if it's beneficial to her. And one more thing, Sheila is a weaker contestant. It's better for the entire house to keep Sheila because she's the least likely to win HOH.

Posted by tribephyl on 03-14-08 at 03:17 AM
And one more thing, Sheila is a weaker contestant. It's better for the entire house to keep Sheila because she's the least likely to win HOH.
Famous last words, as the producers somehow rig a competition to favor those with wrinkles and children next week. You watch. They're tricky like that.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 03-14-08 at 08:37 AM
*kicks tribe I have wrinkles and child/ren and I could have won many of those HOH contests. Hrrmph.

Agman took me to the islands

Posted by tribephyl on 03-15-08 at 00:57 AM
Ahhh....but see this is where the difference lies.
Sheila is not smart, gorgeous or game saavy.
So I can certainly see you dominating in all competitons.
*rubs buns*

Posted by JoshInSGV on 03-14-08 at 09:44 PM
That's true. It later occurred to me that the producers could rig a competition to favor washed-up Playboy centerfolds who have dated Scott Baio.

"POV comp underway"
Posted by iatovttotx78 on 03-14-08 at 01:23 PM
Playing: James, Sheila, Ryan, Chelsia, Josh, Mattie
Hosting: Nattie
Watching: Sharon & Adam

Sprung by Tribe

"POV contestants:"
Posted by vince3 on 03-14-08 at 01:26 PM
James (HoH)
Ryan (Nominee)
Sheila (Nominee)
Chelsia (picked by Sheila)
Josh

Contestant #6/Host: Matt/Natalie (which is which? Jokers dunno)

Jokers knows that Sharon and Adam aren't playing or hosting because there was a comment by Sharon about her and Adam will be on the sidelines during the POV.......

"James is POV Winner"
Posted by iatovttotx78 on 03-14-08 at 03:49 PM

Sprung by Tribe

"James is going to CHANGE his noms"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 03-16-08 at 03:43 AM
Over the past few hours, James has decided to use the POV. At first, he thought of putting Adam up in place of Ryan, which is what he told Ryan. Then, later on, he changes it to taking down Sheila and putting up MATT (yea! for my BBRAT!). He tells Chelsia that he promised Natalie not to nominate them, but didn't promise anything about backdooring them. James would evict Matt if it ends in a tie.

From what I've gathered from reading the feeds, James to be setting up a surprise POV ceremony for everyone involved. Ryan thinks he is coming down; Sheila thinks she complained enough to everyone about Adam that James will take her down and put up Adam; Matt thinks he's golden; Nat thinks James will leave them the same because he promised her not to nominate M/N.

So, maybe the tradition of Sunday night fights in the BB house will continue. Matt will certainly not go quietly.

"RE: James is going to CHANGE his noms"
Posted by EmmaHead on 03-16-08 at 03:54 PM
TWOP is reporting that James did use POV to remove Sheila and nominated Matt in her place.
Matt is now apparently CRYING (literally) to Sheila begging for her vote.
Natalie is also crying (no surprise there).

"The perfect couple."
Posted by Estee on 03-16-08 at 04:51 PM
Natalie is swearing not to talk to James until she wins HoH, and then she's going to backdoor him onto the block. Shortly thereafter, she tells James about it. Good work, really. Natalie is in all-out anger/revenge mode, but she isn't exactly working out the planning stages beyond 'Make him pay for hurting my man!'

And Matt? Is promising James that he'll sell Natalie down the river (and up) if James will help him stay in the house. When he hasn't been crying. And doing some more crying. And threatening to just pack and leave on the spot. Oh, and he's not going to stay in sequester, that's not for Matt...

At one point, Matt was wishing the eviction was today.

So say we all.

"RE: The perfect couple."
Posted by KwietOne on 03-16-08 at 05:31 PM
I'm reading Jokers right now and it's pathetic. Matt is crying to Chelsia to keep him in. Something about being alone on his birthday; how his Momma will hang up on him; UGH. I say just vote Matt out. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but when Sharon and Chelsia were nominated, they didn't act like Matt is now.

I agree...Matt should get his wish by getting evicted.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 03-16-08 at 07:25 PM
YES!! YES!! James might have become my favorite hamster for this week. I didn't think he had the guts to go back on his word and nominate Matt. Kudos to James for nominating the little weasel. Let's hope Matt gets backdoored on Wednesday.

I'm savoring this moment so much. Matt has been such a smug a-hole for the past couple weeks. I can't wait to see him cry like a little b!tch. If we could only evict Matt along with GNATalie on Wednesday, but I guess that's too much to ask.

Posted by batts on 03-16-08 at 07:46 PM
>I'm savoring this moment so much.
>Matt has been such a
>smug a-hole for the past
>couple weeks. I can't wait
>to see him cry like
>a little b!tch.

LOL my sentiments exactly.

Posted by vince3 on 03-16-08 at 07:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-08 AT 07:40 PM (EST)

Technically, this is only a partial backdoor. A full backdoor is if the new nominee had not even played in the POV contest (regardless of whether they were the Host of the POV or the audience....) ETA: Why do you think they went to the drawing pouch for picking POV contestants? To attempt to lower the chances of the full backdoor! Previously the HoH and the two nominees picked the players by calling them by name, which was vulnerable to collusion by the parties to make sure that a certain player didn't play. Now, the pouch gives that player a chance to play, whether the HoH wants them there or not. Granted the "Houseguest's Choice" brings back the pick 'em aspect.... but what can you do?

With that being said, Matt, to quote the trigger phrase to win the Coup D'etat a couple of years ago: "You Reap What You Sow"

You and your cronies organized James' eviction last week, and were perfectly happy to send Ryan and Allison to the curb last week before Ryan was saved by the first siren to signal the end of the couples twist.

Posted by jd8855 on 03-16-08 at 09:36 PM
Technically no he didn't but he is assuring that one of them stay on the block and i think he would be happy if either one went home personally am hating James he is a sleeze

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-17-08 at 09:39 AM
>Technically no he didn't but he
>is assuring that one of
>them stay on the block
>and i think he would
>be happy if either one
>went home personally am hating
>James he is a sleeze
>

I agree I think James is a slimball, why others like him I do not understand. Maybe this messageboard is filled with people with Pink Mohawks. But James promised Matt last time he would not put him up and he did anyways. Now he made a deal with Natalie and he backs off of that. He is the biggest hypocrit because he said he put up Sheila because of he not keeping her word. So it is ok, for him to break promises but not ok for others? Is Matt perfect? No but still better than slimball James. I am glad that Ryan might actually survive the week though.

Posted by vince3 on 03-17-08 at 10:29 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-08 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

Frankly, I don't care who wins, execpt maybe not Josh, because of his Amanda antics.

I find it ironic that this mini blood feud between Ryan, James, and Matt have resulted in Ryan and James both getting "evicted", with Ryan not even getting out the door due to the first siren breaking the couples at that exact moment and James actually getting to see the Chenbot on Wednesday and then getting snuck back in via the Mystery Box when the Revive a Hamster fiasco twist was finished.

Posted by iatovttotx78 on 03-16-08 at 09:48 PM
Yes, not technically a backdoor. More of a blindside. I'm not sure what I think about this move. Sure, it'd be good to get rid of Mattie, but he did make a deal with Nat about the 2 of them being safe this week. I know that lying is par for the course in BB, but this doesn't sit well for me.

Still Loving James. Hope this works for him. Agman even made me a cool siggie

Posted by jd8855 on 03-16-08 at 09:55 PM
The thing is he is making fun of her and then he kisses another girl and then he is playing the guilt .. a) her stupidy comes into play but come on .. he is being a jerk
Even during HOH he islike her talking will make them crazy IO hope he goes.. Ijust don't like him

Posted by tribephyl on 03-18-08 at 00:16 AM
I still like him too, regardless of the going back on his word which is what everyone else has pretty much done to him already.
Doesn't make it right, ITRW, but it sure is fun to watch.

"Rumors, rumors, rumors..."
Posted by Estee on 03-17-08 at 09:05 AM
Everything in this post falls into the 'reportedly' category: stories that are appearing across multiple sites with varying levels of backing.

1. The hamsters have received an official 'shut up' letter from BB's executive producers, giving them a list of words they are no longer allowed to use. Period. Live feeds, live -- at all. This is because James managed to drop a verbal bomb on the East Coast feed Wednesday night, and CBS is probably going to face a pretty hefty FCC fine before that gets resolved. Of course, it's not the fault of whoever didn't reach the censor button in time...

2. The complaints from viewers to CBS and affiliates about the sleaze factor of this year's cast has been off the scale, at least when compared to prior editions. As such, Endemol has basically been ordered by CBS to find some way of putting a tent over this circus. Either get the hamsters to clean up their act, or --

3. -- this season may go off the air. According to said rumors, there's a clause in the contestant contract which allows the series to be canceled without worrying about awarding any prizes that would have been given away. Since the ratings are down, the network is getting tired of fielding calls, and you only put up with controversy when a lot of people are watching it, getting rid of the whole thing is starting to look like a viable option.

Just rumors, although #1 seems to have some evidence supporting it on the live feeds. It's just interesting to watch the vultures circling overhead.

"RE: Rumors, rumors, rumors..."
Posted by vince3 on 03-17-08 at 10:23 AM
Here's the rules on the application for BB10, if there is one.....

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9/includes/about/casting/rules.html

I like the last paragraph the best: Producers reserve the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at anytime. Producers reserve the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire applicant pool. Producers also reserve the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the program Big Brother at all.

So, I imagine that there is some kind of "nuke it" clause in the final waiver form or whatever they gotta sign to appear on the show.........

Posted by aquariaqueen on 03-17-08 at 10:30 AM

>2. The complaints from viewers
>to CBS and affiliates about
>the sleaze factor of this
>year's cast has been off
>the scale, at least when
>compared to prior editions.
>As such, Endemol has basically
>been ordered by CBS to
>find some way of putting
>a tent over this circus.
> Either get the hamsters
>to clean up their act,
>or --

Allison got what she wanted. But what she wanted isn't what America wants.

This American wants a diverse group of people of all ages, makes, and models. She casted damaged people, and this is what it's become.

It's more interesting to me to see how different types of people interact with others they normally wouldn't in real life.

( I still want a Baby Boomer edition, however. Let's see the hippie, used to be a hippie clash with the yuppies, those who "made it" and those who want people to think they did.)

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-17-08 at 12:55 PM
>Everything in this post falls into
>the 'reportedly' category: stories
>that are appearing across multiple
>sites with varying levels of
>backing.
>
>1. The hamsters have received
>an official 'shut up' letter
>from BB's executive producers, giving
>them a list of words
>they are no longer allowed
>to use. Period.
>Live feeds, live -- at
>all. This is because
>James managed to drop a
>verbal bomb on the East
>Coast feed Wednesday night, and
>CBS is probably going to
>face a pretty hefty FCC
>fine before that gets resolved.
> Of course, it's not
>the fault of whoever didn't
>reach the censor button in
>time...
>
>2. The complaints from viewers
>to CBS and affiliates about
>the sleaze factor of this
>year's cast has been off
>the scale, at least when
>compared to prior editions.
>As such, Endemol has basically
>been ordered by CBS to
>find some way of putting
>a tent over this circus.
> Either get the hamsters
>to clean up their act,
>or --
>
>3. -- this season may
>go off the air.
>According to said rumors, there's
>a clause in the contestant
>contract which allows the series
>to be canceled without worrying
>about awarding any prizes that
>would have been given away.
> Since the ratings are
>down, the network is getting
>tired of fielding calls, and
>you only put up with
>controversy when a lot of
>people are watching it, getting
>rid of the whole thing
>is starting to look like
>a viable option.
>
>Just rumors, although #1 seems to
>have some evidence supporting it
>on the live feeds.
>It's just interesting to watch
>the vultures circling overhead.
>

Honestly, I don't see this season as any worse than last for example....people loved evildick and he wasn't exactly classy. Evildick stuck around oddly enough because of the viewers.

Posted by CattyChat on 03-18-08 at 02:08 PM
"Honestly, I don't see this season as any worse than last for example....people loved evildick and he wasn't exactly classy. Evildick stuck around oddly enough because of the viewers."

I agree with WJ. I've been too busy to watch the feeds this season and just read the feed updates on occasion and try to keep up with the CBS shows. These HGs may be a little wild and a bit icky (IMO), but I find the stuff Eveldick did to be much worse. Eveldick was verbally abusive to an alarming extreme and very intimidating. I find people like Eveldick to be vile.

If the HGs want to make fools of themselves or do things they might regret later, that's on them. Plus, I think the whole "Big Brother" concept is playing into voyeurism and what do people want to see if they are "peeping" into people's lives behind doors?

Rowdy & raunchy behavior doesn't bother me at all . . . violent, abusive behavior does.

"And what does 'is' mean?"
Posted by Estee on 03-17-08 at 09:08 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-08 AT 09:11 AM (EST)

Matt to Sharon, lightly paraphrased: 'The other guys make fun of me because I won't do anything with Natalie.'

Kind of makes you wonder what his definition of 'anything' is.

In other news, Sheila has been considering forming a 'people who couldn't have passed the psych test' alliance with Joshuah and Adam. Seriously.

"House update - Monday"
Posted by Rebel Crown on 03-18-08 at 01:25 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-08 AT 02:41 AM (EST)

James, Josh, Sharon, Chelsia hatch a plan to fool Matt into believing he has Chelsia's vote. The plan is to have Sheila and Adam show their hand to Ryan by voting for Matt to stay, then Ryan will abandon that side altogether.

Matt spent his day by begging, pleading yelling, moping with anyone who would stay around long enough. Then, when he finally got the hints from James that Chelsia was upset with James, Matt made his way to her side and has yet to leave.

Natalie is praying for a miracle, or a buzzer on eviction day.

BB gave them a cake and, for a half hour, music, to clelebrate the half-way mark.

In between complaining about "them" saying she was crazy and her son is going to see that and what is he going to think, Sheila has been badgering Sharon to keep Matt, but Sharon still hasn't shown her hand to her.

So, as far as I can tell, the plan is still to evict Matt, with James breaking a 3-3 tie. With a little extra slap in the face to Matt by getting his hopes up, then dashing them at the end.

Yea James!!

Edited to add: James has made a secret pact with Adam, of all people. Similar to the deal that Ryan has with Josh - watch each other's backs; keep tabs on each group.

"Historical perspective."
Posted by Estee on 03-18-08 at 08:19 AM
Has any hamster ever faced possible eviction with less dignity than Matt?

And Natalie is starting to turn into some kind of unholy Amber/Joanna cross. 'You will know I am the Lord when I bring down my vengeance upon thee!'

There's been discussion among the other contestants about telling Natalie the whole truth -- how Matt speaks about her in front of the others, everything he's revealed and bragged about -- but they've decided she'd never believe them.

"RE: Historical perspective."
Posted by observer on 03-18-08 at 10:58 AM
I read on another board that the producer in the diary room told James that he wants Matt to stay.

Posted by kingfish on 03-18-08 at 11:19 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-08 AT 11:21 AM (EST)

I think they could bring Matt back if he gets voted off, and if they wanted, they don't need James to keep him. We may not have seen the 'Worst Twist ever' yet.

Besides, the general audience entertainment value associated with him being voted off would be hard to turn down.

Posted by Estee on 03-18-08 at 11:29 AM
Think we're heading for dubbed votes? Watch the facial movements on Wednesday and see if someone's voice is saying 'Ryan!' while their lips are saying 'Matt!'

Posted by Snidget on 03-18-08 at 12:12 PM
Should we be checking their blinks for morse code?

*insert joke about chances of any hamster even knowing what morse code is here*

Posted by vince3 on 03-18-08 at 11:26 AM
This is after Jokers rumored that they wanted James to evict Matt, no less....... That rumor was because of the hammer falling on the hamsters to clean up their act and Matt was one of the big offenders with his "relations" with Natalie........

Posted by frisky on 03-18-08 at 11:00 PM
Josh has been a complete fvcktard all day/night.

So, everything is normal in the BB house.

He got in a tiff with Sheila. Apparently, Sheila's 16-year-old son has some disease that will cause him to lose his eyesight. For this, Sheila must be punished. Josh said something about her son riding in the "short bus" and the kid may as well "put a bullet in his head." He also said something about Nat's mother being schizophrenic and how this reflects bad on Natalie, because we all know how shameful it is to have a family member with mental illness.

He has spent the rest of the evening pacing around the house while most of the other HG's are outside. He's ranting and raving about how he's going to go ballistic during the live show, and he's just getting started. It's all going to come out tomorrow during the live show, apparently, and America will know about Nat's mom and Sheila's son.

He's going to tell them before the HoH competition that if they try to win, he's going to go after their families after the show. He said that if they try to win, he's going to talk about their son/mom all week so that America knows everything. He says he's going to tell Sheila she has to "choose between HoH and your son."

Once in a while, he threatens to go outside. He walks up to the glass, sees Matt and/or Ryan, and turns on his heels and continues ranting.

When someone comes inside, he asks if everyone is scared of him. "Are they really scared? They're shaking, right?" Matt said "No, dude, everyone's just killing themselves laughing at you tonight." LOL

He told James he's going to go out to terrorize Sheila, then he walks out and says "Hey, Sheila, say hi to your son" and then scurries back in the house. (Unfortunately, Sheila reacted, when she should have just ignored the goof.)

Then he walks in and tells everyone how tough he was outside just now.

His threats about the live show tomorrow night make me want to cancel my satellite account.

Posted by mrc on 03-19-08 at 07:49 AM
I keep waiting for Chenbot to reveal the *real* twist to this season: all of the HGs came from mental institutions. There are somre seriously disturbed people on this season.

Bunnies eat nerds.

Posted by Estee on 03-19-08 at 08:26 AM
I was trying to come up with the single darkest thing I could say about Joshuah while still staying within board guidelines. After a lot of self-censorship, I've got this:

I would hire the Phelps cult to picket his funeral.

Posted by frisky on 03-19-08 at 09:19 AM
Oooo nice one.

Maybe we're being too hard on Josh. After all, he says he's the nicest guy in the world.

He has hinted at wanting to be worse than Evel Dicque, so obviously he's doing it to gain notariety. I think he confused "being like Dicque" with "being a Dicque."

The difference is clear: Dicque's was conflicted between being the mean guy and trying to win back his daughter. Those touching moments of him being a dad buffered some of the nastiness. Josh has done nothing to balance out the fvcktardness. Josh thinks he is "in your face" but he is actually so passive-aggressive he makes me want to reach inside my monitor and strangle the jerk.

I also can't look at Joker's anymore because the pro-Josh sentiment makes me fear for the future of mankind.

"There was a leak through the flames earlier"
Posted by vince3 on 03-19-08 at 03:28 PM
They had some of the crew practicing the HoH competition...... looks like the Isolation Booths of Doom are back tonight......

Here's a transcript they had on Jokers':

"Someone needs to buzz in ...... Matt?"
Man's voice says, "Ryan?"
Julie: "That is INCORRECT, sorry, you have been eliminated. Chelsia, I guess it has to be Mat and Natalie. Mat step to the side. Adam and Natalie step up........"
Man's voice: "Actually, there's room for another loser."
Someone laughs

Note: they're practicing with Matt's stand in and one of the answer choices was "Ryan" meaning he's not there.

I imagine they'd also have a run with someone being Ryan's stand in, unless they've already had the votes taped...... (and possibly dubbed....)

"Josh could be in trouble.... again!"
Posted by vince3 on 03-19-08 at 06:15 PM
Josh started talking again about ripping people's families apart. Sheila then went into the DR and talked to Producer Allison. BB then called him into the DR.

The main point of conflict is his attempting to trash Sheila's son....... which might be illegal in BB because he's still a minor.

Since this is not his first offense on something like this, I wonder how close he is to a penalty nomination?

"RE: Josh could be in trouble.... again!"
Posted by Estee on 03-19-08 at 06:22 PM
The depressing answer would be 'nowhere near'. Lose Joshuah and you take out too much of the cage's drama. The only thing that might get him a penalty nomination/vote in this season would be taking a swing at the producers -- and I don't think he's got the courage/insanity to hit anyone.