URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 123
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"week 10 speculations"

Posted by gnosis92 on 11-08-04 at 05:32 PM
could sandy be the PM in week 10?

i would argue that that would be the best strategic move possible.

if she leads her team to victory week 10, she will have immunity for week 11, enjoy a prize, and her standing would be notched up a bit. bridal salon is her forte.

should she lose, she has immunity due to week 9, and with immunity, as the PM she can identify the weakest link, going forward, and get that link (either maria or kelly, as wes and andy are teamplayers) fired.

another huge advantage is that should apex lose week 10, the teams will be numerically un-balanced by 2 members, and there will have to be reshuffling to keep it fair. if she is PM for week 10, and lose, she can jettison the weakest link, and the teams stay numerically balanced.

for sandy it's a win/win situation. for mosaic, it is a win situation, although the teams will be re-shuffled should they win and apex lose. and should mosaic lose, sandy is immune.

should mosaic win week 10, how will the teams be reshuffled?

i think the best way to reshuffle the teams is to have maria and sandy sent to apex, and kevin sent to mosaic, with chris fired, you'll men versus women, 4 against 4.

with this reshuffling, should apex lose two in a row, the two weakest women will be fired.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: week 10 speculations"
Posted by lulu lemon on 11-08-04 at 06:13 PM
no PM in apprentice history has ever led their team two times in a row.

Posted by rtrader on 11-08-04 at 07:37 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-04 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

no PM in apprentice history has ever led their team two times in a row.

I don't think there's a hard and fast rule against it. I wouldn't mind seeing it. If Sandy sees it this way, it would be very smart for her.

One thought, have the PM's this season known going in what the tasks will be? I recall most of the time, the PM is chosen, and then they meet to find out what the task for the week is. So most likely, Sandy (if she ends up PM'ing back-to-back) would not necessarily know going in, that the task is about opening a bridal salon.

Posted by jae on 11-09-04 at 06:47 AM
I agree with rtrader. Besides, no way is Mosaic going to let Sandy PM. She'll be completely vetoed.

Posted by Pepito on 11-09-04 at 10:33 AM
If Sandy were to actually figure out of this as a viable strategy for her, then she absolutely become The Apprentice. But I doubt it. These players are much more enmeshed in personality struggles than in business strategies.

I also think that Mosaic would veto her if she tried to PM twice, because hopefully at least one of them (Andy? Kelly?) would realize that it would put her in a VERY powerful position. But still, if she were to at least ATTEMPT it, she should be The Apprentice.

Lately, the teams have both been determining their PM before they know the assignment. But still, with immunity, it shouldn't matter to Sandy what the project is...

Posted by banzai on 11-09-04 at 05:40 PM
Photos for this episode are up at the NBC website.
George is back.
We can't tell who's the Mosaic PM from the photos.
I'm guessing it's Kelly turn.

Posted by Pepito on 11-09-04 at 07:02 PM
Hmmm, looks like the name of Mosaic's bridal salon will be "RK Bridals"... is the 'K' a reference to Kelly? or else, I think it will be Maria as PM, because of he photo Maria talking and Sandy and Kelly listening attentively. Nobody gets that kind of attention except the PM... usually...

Also: Chris works his butt off and Jen M will be wearing her hot pink slinky low cut dress that she wore to the fashion show at some point in this episode...

Posted by banzai on 11-10-04 at 02:28 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-04 AT 02:39 AM (EST)

I just remember that the PMs don't run around much.
They stay in one place, use the phone, and order people around.
Since Wes & Kelly are outdoor so they can't be PMs.
Look like Maria is the PM and ride the coattail of Sandy.

Posted by gnosis92 on 11-10-04 at 03:53 AM
>LAST EDITED ON 11-10-04
>AT 02:39 AM (EST)

>
>I just remember that the PMs
>don't run around much.
>They stay in one place, use
>the phone, and order people
>around.
>Since Wes & Kelly are outdoor
>so they can't be PMs.
>
>Look like Maria is the PM
>and ride the coattail of
>Sandy.

should mosaic wins, maria would have 2 wins as PM under her belt, and immunity next week! hence, she would be a serious contender for the final 4

gawd! i hope team mosaic loses this week, and maria gets fired!!!

not only would mosaic be a stronger team as a result, but the teams would remain numerically balanced, and no re-shuffling would be necessary.

of course it would also mean chris would have a shot at the final 4, with 2 wins as PM under HIS belt, and immunity for next week.

i'd rather see maria fired than chris tho'.

Posted by jae on 11-10-04 at 06:59 AM
>I just remember that the PMs
>don't run around much.
>They stay in one place, use
>the phone, and order people
>around.

Not if you're a hands-on PM like Jennifer, Kelly or Bill.

Posted by walknaftamidnt on 11-10-04 at 09:30 AM
RK Bridals is a salon already in existence in New York - they might be picking up their product there.

"RK Bridal"
Posted by OC TV Fan on 11-10-04 at 07:45 PM
It sounds like from the expanded episode description on NBCMV.COM
that RK Bridal "is a powerful wedding-based website to promote their sale" for team MOSAIC.
I think the only reason the task could be close at all this week is due to the dreaded crash of the truck by Wes. Could that lead to one of the biggest beatings ever, if the crashed truck doesn't make it to the event on time?

"RE: RK Bridal"
Posted by Pepito on 11-10-04 at 08:07 PM
Yeah, I really think that the accident will be Mosaic's downfall. It will prevent them from getting their product to it's destination at the proper time; perhaps even the merchandise becomes damaged (and unsalable) in the accident.

I just feel in my bones that Chris is going win this one. Can't stand his sarcastic a55, but I think he's going to win. With Sandy on Mosaic, they need a disaster to lose, and I think that's what going to happen.

Wheee! Speculating can be fun than the real chain of events...

"These people are idiots, haven't"
Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 11-11-04 at 07:16 PM
they heard of messenger services?