URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 123
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"When are some of the girls going to make out?"

Posted by thecaptain on 10-02-01 at 12:04 PM
Come on, folks. Some of these girls have to be a little "bi-curious," if you know what I mean. I want to see some lesbo stuff and I want it now. Surely one of the guys had enough sense to make that a dare: kiss another girl "like you mean it."

Of course, to really make that work, they may have to bring back Gina.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: When are some of the girls going to make out?"
Posted by NightScribe on 10-02-01 at 03:11 PM
Listen here cap: There are plenty of cable channels where you can get a little fake "lesbo action" if ya know what I mean. Additionally, I'm sure there are peep shows, live feeds, and whatever else it is you're "wanting now" if you know what I mean. So why don't you go find it.

Posted by samiam on 10-02-01 at 03:54 PM
*high fives NS*
As an aside, if I were on the boat, I would choose celibacy over "action" with anyone of EITHER gender of these idiots. Although I'd have a beer or three with Michael *Grin*

Posted by Dalton on 10-02-01 at 04:25 PM
Yo, thecaptain of what?

First, ditto to everything NS and Sami have already told you.

Second, why does every board have to have the "token male jerk" who can't help admitting he watches a show for the possible thrill of a little "lesbo stuff"???

How about Ralph planting a long, wet, tongue-tingling kiss on Anthony's mouth??

How entertaining and interesting would that be, captain??

The answer, by the way, is "not much"!! YUCK, SPIT.

Dalton

Posted by managerr on 10-02-01 at 04:29 PM
I think it would be hilarious if the winner were to come out as a closet gay or lesbian at the end of the show. I mean talk about the ultimate ruse! Not everyone is there to make a love connection, some are playing a "game" as well.

Posted by LadyT on 10-02-01 at 04:32 PM
Yeah Captain Crunch, I want to see some male tongue action going on. Well, on second thought, maybe not. But Captain Crunch, go put on the Playboy channel

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Posted by thecaptain on 10-03-01 at 00:41 AM
For your info, the captain is down on his luck and can't afford the good stuff. He takes his thrills where he can get them. Also, you are all a bunch of pussies. The show is billed as a titilation show, I want some damn titilation.

Posted by samiam on 10-03-01 at 02:20 AM
Maybe it would help you find it if you were to spell it correctly.

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 10-03-01 at 06:55 AM
>For your info, the captain is down on his luck and
>can't afford the good stuff. He takes his thrills
>where he can get them.

With an one-track mind like that... is it any wonder you're down on your luck and not able to get the good stuff? What a surprise! You really should apply for LC2 because we all need somebody to laugh at when the girls end up choosing other guys first every single time.

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Posted by George Tirebiter on 10-02-01 at 05:18 PM
Gee, you guys--you're going to make Cap'nCrunch feel unwelcome!

I've always wondered why it is that so many guys have this fantasy-- watching two girls go at it while they stand there with nothing to do. . . Oh, wait a minute--I guess that answers my question!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

GT

Posted by samiam on 10-02-01 at 06:21 PM
I've always wondered why it is that so many guys have this fantasy-- watching two girls go at it while they stand there with nothing to do. . . Oh, wait a minute--I guess that answers my question!
LMAO. True. Also because he can agree with both of them.

"Oh, I'd know what to do"
Posted by thecaptain on 10-03-01 at 00:36 AM
I'd do the same thing that Michael did everytime he was in the shower during that cruise.

"RE: Oh, I'd know what to do"
Posted by desert_rhino on 10-03-01 at 09:57 AM

GROW UP OR GO AWAY!

Posted by SkyRaider on 10-02-01 at 08:14 PM
Wanna watch a little "bi-action?" Keep your eyes on Justin My Butt and the Captain of the boat.