URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1228
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"

Posted by vince3 on 03-11-08 at 06:40 PM
Please keep all discussions about tonight's POV randomizer prize/penalty giveaway of doom and the resulting POV Ceremony and the beginning recationary dramas from that until around Midnight EDT, or 11:00 Webby Time until he Spring's Forward or until you can wake us up on the East Coast and kick us out.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
Posted by vince3 on 03-11-08 at 08:44 PM
Slight review: Sharon and Chelsia are the nominees after the Nomination ceremony on Sunday's show (Chelsia can thank James for her nomination.....)

POV Contest: The Color of Veto

Using an oversized pool stick, the hamsters must shoot a ball on a pool table that has been banked toward the center where there are holes.

Hamster furthest away from the Veto center hole is eliminated.

Sheila, Sharon, Adam (A Baller), Chelsia, Josh, and Ryan are your players.....

The player eliminated in each round will get a prize ball and have the option of keeping the prize or trading it for another prize on the board.......

Last one standing can trade for any prize, natch.....

Sheila was eliminated first, and got the POV!
Sharon was eliminated second and got a motorcycle, but traded it for the POV.
Josh was eliminated third and got a letter from home, and he kept it.
Adam was eliminated fourth and got $10K, and traded it for the motorcycle.
Chelsia lost the final round and got a slop pass, traded it for the POV.
Ryan won the final round, and back by "popular" demand, the final ball had Jen's red unitard. He traded it for the $10K that Sheila had, giving her the unitard for the week.

The final end result was that Chelsia won the POV and can now take herself off of the block.

Posted by vince3 on 03-11-08 at 08:50 PM
The current plan shown was for Ryan to shove Matt out of the house through the back door........

Sheila reveals her look with the red unitard and promptly started complaining about not getting the letter from home and $10K because she's a single mom.

Chelsia: Don't play the single mom card.....

Sheila (in DR, and then to Adam): You're going down (eventually), biatch

"CBS's BB PSA"
Posted by vince3 on 03-11-08 at 08:57 PM
Voting for Revive-a-hamster ends tonight at Midnight PDT.

Choose from:

Jacob (Sharon's ex)
Jen (Ryan's current girlfriend)
Parker (papparazzi)
Amanda (drama queen, hyperglycemic)
Alex (Amanda's partner, victim of "Til Death Do You Part")
Allison (drama queen, allergic to something in the slop, possibly)

Posted by vince3 on 03-11-08 at 09:03 PM
POV Ceremony:

Josh crows in the DR that the HoH isn't in charge, the house is in charge. And he controls the house..... (Wrongo!)

Chelsia removes herself from the block.

Ryan chooses to place James on the block instead.

Matt's happy and gloating, Nat's happy, and James, Josh, Sharon and a few others are in shock.

Ryan says that he's nobody's b!tch and is ready for war.

Tomorrow, they evict either Sharon or James, then the revolving door brings back the Revived Hamster, and the jury phase can finally begin! (and there will be an HoH comp, too....)

Posted by jd8855 on 03-12-08 at 05:15 AM
Uggg what a choice I don't want to see any of them back to tell you the truth. I wonder who it will be I bet Jen gets back in.. that is my prediction they will become targets again but it's a good alliance.
It doesn't seem fair that they bring someone back considering they have been in the sequester house resting not worrying about the game and eating what they want i don't think it would be fair if one of them came back in and won it.

Posted by vince3 on 03-12-08 at 06:48 AM
Unless the Revived Hamster has either 1-week immunity or wins the HoH Comp, they're pratically guaranteed to be nominated. Then, their only chance of getting off of the block is winning the POV. If that fails, they might be heading out the door next week..........

Posted by Estee on 03-12-08 at 08:04 AM
1-week immunity

Way too sensible for this show to think of.

Posted by realitytvwatcher on 03-12-08 at 09:24 AM
I don't remember the season # but Quasar was voted back in by the public and then I believe he was almost immediately voted back out. I don't think he was given a 1-week immunity but I might be wrong.

Does anyone else remember this?

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 03-12-08 at 10:52 AM
Didn't Cheesehead Amy get a one-week immunity. Or maybe she earned it.

Agman took me to the islands

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 03-12-08 at 12:42 PM
Cheesehead Amy won HOH and earned her safety, thus re-integrating into the house.

Kaysar was promised safety for dropping out of the HOH competition, but he was backdoored and evicted.

I imagine that whoever re-enters the house will either fight hard for HOH or make a similar deal.

On Survivor, when the Outcasts were brought back aboard, they were given immunity at the first post-merge TC. BB wo.uldn't dare do that.