URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1227
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB9, Episode 12 ECST"

Posted by vince3 on 03-09-08 at 02:25 PM
Please keep all discussions of the Food Competition, the reveal of Lazarus Ryan's HoH room and his nominees until about 11:00 pm EDT. Which by the board's clock will be 10:00ish.....

I wonder how much of the wind blowing actually will appear on the show?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST"
Posted by Estee on 03-09-08 at 04:36 PM
I think I'll watch something more intelligent. Like the series finale of Ben 10.

*considers*

I'm pretty sure I'm serious.

Well, not about the 'more intelligent' part. That was never in doubt.

Posted by Snidget on 03-09-08 at 04:53 PM
" I think I'll watch something more intelligent"

Than Big Bother?

Mmmmm, I think that would include watching the laundry spin, or watching the snow on the cable channels you do not pay for.

Posted by Estee on 03-09-08 at 05:13 PM
But if I was watching the snow on a cable channel I don't pay for, I might be watching Big Brother After Dark. Problem.

Posted by Snidget on 03-09-08 at 07:20 PM
Very mixed reactions to the break ups.

Some of the "divorces" are not mutual.

They whole was your partner playing with you because they wanted to, or just because of the game.

Posted by Denalio on 03-09-08 at 10:28 PM
Natlaie needs to read that bestselling book by Greg Berhrendt (something like that) "He's just not that into You". Either that or someone needs to slap some sense in that girl.

Posted by Denalio on 03-09-08 at 10:26 PM
And Josh prays to God for help with his diet and a flatter stomach in the hot tub.

(The religious sounding music when Joshuahhh first started praying saying he was sorry he had been being such an ass and breaking all the comandments suddenly got very strange when he started praying for help for his physique! LOL)

Posted by Denalio on 03-09-08 at 10:54 PM
oh here it is--

America votes to determine which of the evicted HG will return to the Inner Circle of Hell.

So soon? *sigh*