URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1226
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother Loathe List V9.1"

Posted by Estee on 03-07-08 at 02:17 PM
Go ahead. Rank 'em and then rank on 'em. Least to most loathed, adding commentary as venom demands. It'll help get things out of your system.

Try to avoid nine-way ties.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Big Brother Loathe List V9.1"
Posted by mrc on 03-07-08 at 03:41 PM
Most-loathed to least-loathed:

1. Joshuah--If he is anything in real life like he is in the house . . . <wishes of death and damnation deleted>. He is a complete #####.

2. Chelsia--Her comments to Amanda were uncalled-for. She makes Maggie seem likeable.

3. Matt--His manipulation of Natalie's emotions is vomit-inducing.

4. Jen--I never thought she would be this low on the list. Her manipulation of Ryan deserves a higher rank, but it's hard to move her up.

5. Adam--Ignorant bastard.

6. Jacob--For his idiotic gameplay.

7. Parker--For being part of the celebrity problem and not part of the solution.

8. Sheila--She needs medication. Stat.

9. Sharon--She has poor taste in men.

10. Natalie--She needs to grow a backbone.

11. James--He may be a nice guy, but his tattoos disturb me.

12. Ryan--For being Jen's lover.

13. Amanda--Learn to keep your mouth shut.

14. Allison--I liked her gameplay except for the lesbian story. WTF?!

15. Alex--I wonder if he is controlling in real life. Without evidence to support that suspicion, I have to put him here.

N/A Neil--Who?

Posted by Das Mole on 03-07-08 at 07:10 PM
If I'm doing it with all 15, since Neil never existed apparently. Most hated to least:

1. Joshuah
2. Matt
3. Jen
4. Adam
5. Parker
6. Allison
7. Jacob
8. Sheila
9. Amanda
10. Chelsia
11. James
12. Ryan
13. Sharon
14. Alex
15. Natalie

Joshuah - Obviously the most hate-able, I don't think explanation is necessary.

Matt & Jen - Both manipulative of other people's emotions, which I don't find to be very becoming.

Adam, Parker, & Jacob - All just dumba$$es, to put it simply.

Allison - I would call her gameplay good, except if it truly was good gameplay, she would've managed to get everyone to actually not hate her in the process of her manipulations.

8-15, I find to be generally unoffensive and I don't mind. In fact, I actually like (even though thats hard to achieve with this cast) the last three.

"Clarification."
Posted by Estee on 03-07-08 at 08:09 PM
You can do all fifteen/sixteen (Neil existed!) or you can do the current nine, to taste. (Something associated with this show should have taste...)

"RE: Clarification."
Posted by frisky on 03-11-08 at 09:56 PM
Don't forget Natalia and Celeste.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

Posted by JoshInSGV on 03-10-08 at 03:26 AM
Here's my list of the hamsters currently in the habitat:

1. Matt - I hate his cockiness. I hate the way he talks about the women in the house. I hate the way he talks about himself. I hate his gameplay. I just HATE HATE HATE everything about him. Please dissapear from my television NOW!!
2. Adam - He's ignorant, stupid, and a pervert. Enough said!
3. Natalie - She a stupid delusional wh*re. Delusion #1: She thinks Matt actually gives a damn about her sorry a$$!. Delusion #2: She thinks God actually cares about the outcome of this stupid game. Delusion #3: She thinks the alphabet has 27 letters. Moron!
4. James - He's annoying and I just don't understand his strategy. He's developing feelings for Chelsia, so he offers her up to Ryan as a nominee for eviction. Where's the logic in that?
5. Sheila - She's kinda insane and unstable, but her drama is not as irritating as the others'.
6. Chelsia - I actually like Chelsia, but I can't stand her close relationship with James. What does she see in him anyway or is she just playing him?
7. Sharon - I think she's been playing a good game until now. Her screechy voice does get on my nerves at times.
8. Josh - Yes, he's vile and nasty. I probably wouldn't want to be his friend in real life. But, I do find him entertaining as a villain on this show.
9. Ryan - He seems like the only normal person in this house of chaos. How the hell did he end up with a witch like Jen?

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 03-10-08 at 10:05 AM
1. Joshuah - Whinier than a screeching Amber. More revolting than Evel Dick. Able to make babies cry with a single sentence. And sadly, he fits right in.

2. Natalie - Creepy. Deluded. Dumb as a rock. Throw in a distorted sense of religion and two chest balloons, and we have a BB contestant.

3. Sheila - Yeah, yeah, Adam's a dumb lug, he smokes, he snores, and he has all kinds of sleep problems, but he's still a human being, or as much of one as these dumbfvcks can be.

4. Matt - Yeah, yeah, he's from Bahston...and he's annoying. And whatever he's done to shoo away Natalie hasn't worked. Try pouring iced tea on her.

5. Sharon - She seems to have no personality whatsoever. Bonus points for putting up with Joshuah, but none for being a dullard.

6. Adam - The guy gets a raw deal, but on most seasons of Survivor, he'd be dead last on any love list.

7. Ryan - He's not bright, but he's loyal, and he at least resembles a human being. He's ranked lower because he forgave Jen when I wouldn't have.

8. Chelsia - One of the few people in the house, and certainly the only female, that I can honestly say I would probably be friends with.

9. James - He may be "Crazy James," if by "crazy," you mean "has some semblance of humanity." And his stupidity falls well short of "epic proportions."

Posted by iatovttotx78 on 03-10-08 at 07:02 PM
1= most loathed, 9= least loathed

9. James- I don't loath you at all. I've actually got a crush on you.
8. Chelsia- Iowa girls need to stick together, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

7. Adam- you're a "retard" floater. but you're not a vile as some of the other house guests.
6. Ryan- Let's himself be influenced too much by others. You chose the wrong side dude.
5. Sharon- The fact that you don't do anything. Annoys the ##### out of me.
4. Sheila- I hate how you repeat everything over and over. You take things far to personally. Your voice grates on my nerves, but you've been playing a surprisingly good game this week. So that's made you slightly less annoying.
3. Crooked Eye Matt- you are not Americas playa and your behavior toward women is only slightly less repulsive than Josh's
2. Josh- your attitude toward women is disgusting
1. Nat- you're lack of self esteem, total devotion to Matt, and hypocrisy make me want to vomit. Your voice.... makes me wish I was deaf