URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1221
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Someone check the BB water supply for "stupid"..."

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 02-25-08 at 07:29 AM
The stupidity bar has been raised once again in the Big Brother house. Every week, it seems that the stupidest moves in Big Brother are made...or rather, perhaps the stupidest moves in all RTV are made, and BB just exists at this point to break its own records.

Right off the bat, Jacob calls out Parker. Parker turns around and gives Jacob and his ex-squeeze das boot.

Then we have Ryan and Jen spilling the beans to their partners about their relationship, which is compounded by spilling to everyone. The end result? Jen gets sent packing, but only after pulling off the trifecta of stupidity by calling her own boyfriend a "racist," a charge he denies.

Then we have Allison and Sheila, who spill to the house about their "relationship." Compound that with...

...retracting it. Sheesh, do you like waffles with your slop, ladies? Try on some flip-flops while you're at it, and while you're at it, take some John Kerry for President bumper stickers. Sheesh, either go with the lie or don't tell it at all. Did Fairplay say, on Day 34, "I was just yanking your chains about my grandma's death"? Did Hogeboom say, on Day 27, "Yes, Danni, I'm really a quarterback"? Didn't think so. But I guarantee they would have if they were BB9 contestants.

Although, now that I think about it, the fallout from Hogeboom revealing his true identity might have been pretty amusing if only for Boatwright ribbing him about how bad the Cowboys were when he played. The fallout from this? Not amusing. Just dumb, dumb, dumb.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Someone check the BB water supply for "stupid"..."
Posted by Estee on 02-25-08 at 08:23 AM
If we're to have any hope of stopping it at the source, we need to remove the stupidity from casting department first.

And whoever's in charge of scheduling can go last. If you want your series to survive, putting a new episode against the Oscars isn't the most intelligent move. (That can go last because at this point, I don't care if we finish the season. Just leave them locked in there until the food runs out and see who eats who first.)