URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 122
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"

Posted by CSHS79 on 07-14-04 at 05:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-04 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

As much as I enjoy Gary's material,I like looking at him even more,he is by far the best looking comic in the house. If a poll were taken, I wonder how many would admit part of why they voted to keep Gary is because he is so hot looking?
A secondary point, I wonder if they'd ever do a contest of who wants to date the comics? I know that I'd be first in line to enter to get a chance at Gary!

PS:His birthday is July 17

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Gary Gulman/Totally Hot"
Posted by buscemi on 07-14-04 at 05:50 PM
1. I think that most people would say that Gulman had funnier routines than both Ant and Jay. He definitely deserved to stay based solely on his jokes.

2. I think you right about his looks, too, which might make him unbeatable. He seems like one of the guys in his routines, so guys will vote for him, and women find him attractive, so they'll vote for him.

Posted by Silvergirl1 on 07-15-04 at 02:00 AM

I couldn't help but notice that some of the girls in the audience seemed to be swayed by Gary's good looks. I also noticed that some of the same people were in the audience from last week, which I think would work in Gary's favor.

I knew poor Jay was toast, not just from the reception he got, but because the audience is made up of mostly girls, and some of them had seen his act before.

I agree that he's a heart throb, but not necessarily the funniest in the house.

Silvergirl
Last Comic Standing 2 summary writer

"Gary Gulman/Seinfeld's Replacement"
Posted by CSHS79 on 07-15-04 at 02:28 PM
If Gary wins, I wonder how long before he gets his own sitcom?If you were to ask me before long we could be calling Gary the next Seinfeld for more reasons than they're both Jewish. To me he's much funnier and better looking than Seinfeld.

Posted by motormouth on 07-16-04 at 01:16 AM
It's true that people do tend to gravitate towards good looking people. (aren't we shallow?) But hey, that's ok because I enjoy looking at him enough to root for him each week. In addition to being totally hot, he seems like a nice guy too.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by CSHS79 on 07-16-04 at 03:20 PM

*Courtesy of IceCat*

But have you signed up for the Gary Gulman newswletter available thru his website? As far as I could tell it's free since I signed up and there wasn't any mention of payment.

PS:Just love the sigpic by the way

Posted by motormouth on 07-19-04 at 03:25 AM
Thanks for the tip on the newsletter. I will look into it. Also, talk to IceCat, he is the best.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by indianajeb on 09-14-04 at 05:38 PM
yeah i def think that gary's looks attribute to his success on the show, but i actually do think he is the funniest one there. i think the others are funny but gary is the only one i physically laugh at.

must be the sarcasm...

and the cookie jokes

Posted by steppingrazor42 on 09-19-04 at 09:43 PM
He's hot, damn hot!
I think he can tell a pretty good joke as well.
He's hotter than he is funny....but funny none the less, I think he definitely deserved 3rd place.

"Gary on Showtime on Demand 10/6-11/2"
Posted by Sue on 10-11-04 at 02:26 PM
A 2002 30-minute special according to my cable provider is available on Showtime on Demand until November 2,2004.