URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1216
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Individual vs couples"

Posted by JAS on 03-08-06 at 07:38 PM
I really enjoyed the couples boot camp, it was in my opinion as enjoyable if not more than watching the woman.
I think the couples boot camp should be on right after real starting over. It was insightful and addicting. I would like to see the couples there for longer than a 2 weeks, but rather 2 or 4 weeks with a 2 one week follow-ups. The issue they deal with seen to merit more time and attention.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Individual vs couples"
Posted by shawnar on 03-08-06 at 07:53 PM
Well I liked it when it first started. But have to admit this time around I was bored bored bored! it would not be a bad idea to have the couples as a different show entirely. I do think they're problems warrant more time. I would also like to see Dr. Stan and his wife do it as a team. I just got so hooked on the girls I have a hard time watching the whining sniviling babies.
But I do know a few couples that could use couples bootcamp but would not be able get away from work or the kids for too long. So maybe they would benifit from the show.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 03-09-06 at 02:16 AM
Well they certainly needed at LEAST two weeks but I'm thankful it won't be..YAWN

Posted by SOWayz on 03-09-06 at 10:37 AM
I think having the couples boot camp last September was detrimental to the show. Instead of starting off with a bang, we had to sit through the couples boot camp. The couples were boring, and the interest in the show was diffused.

Posted by Ijustsharted on 03-09-06 at 10:43 AM
>I think having the couples boot
>camp last September was detrimental
>to the show. Instead
>of starting off with a
>bang, we had to sit
>through the couples boot camp.
> The couples were boring,
>and the interest in the
>show was diffused.

Very well said! I think it caused a major turning point in the ratings being dropped.