URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1216
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What i'm watching for this week"

Posted by geekboy on 02-28-05 at 11:00 AM
Hey all -

after last week, and after countless times of Randy saying "you have to bring it every night", "you have to leave it all on the stage everytime", "Song choice is so crucial", etc etc...

i'm watching to see how many of they "get it" and take some risks as Nadia did, and take this season to a new level of competitiveness.

There are so many good people this year, that we truly could have a number of weeks where you do not know how will be cut. WHAT A CONCEPT?! I would love to see that.

i'm hoping this week that a lot of the guys do blow us away, moreso than they did last week. Lets wait and see.

geekboy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What i'm watching for this week"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 02-28-05 at 12:23 PM
I think there are still 2-3 "ho-hums" in both the men and women left....so that makes about 4-6 who REALLY need to step up their game. There is so much more charisma in some of the contestants and that will outshine those with just a great voice.

Posted by geekboy on 02-28-05 at 12:40 PM
My main point is that you cannot argue with the judges that last week we saw a lot of 'playing it safe', bad kareoke, and poor song selections. The talent is there, and i think alot of what we now see as 'ho hum' contestants can still WOW us.

geekboy

Posted by Ricky on 02-28-05 at 01:12 PM
Right on geekboy. Everyone needs to "bring it" this week.