URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 1214
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bash every Big Brother contestant in boot order."

Posted by Estee on 02-19-08 at 11:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-08 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

It's only been a week and we're already starting to wonder if this is The Worst Cast Ever -- which means we should probably take a good, long, painful look at what went before.

The assignment is simple. We're going to get them all, one at a time, working up the line from the original evictee to the final ouster in the current season (if the thread goes that long). You can bash as many people as you want to, and multiple people can bash the same contestant -- but it's one contestant per post.

There's really only two rules here. The big one is that you have to go in order. If you want to go after Evictee #3, you can't do it until you or someone else has targeted #1 and #2. For people with multiple boots in the same season, only the second exit counts. (All-Stars get to be bashed twice.)

Second: once someone has posted the initial bash on a contestant, try to put extra insults as replies to that post.

Because you may need an initial reminder (or a way to recover repressed memories), here are the cast lists -- in boot order, from first to last -- for BB1 and BB2.

1st season

William Collins
Jean Jordan
Karen Fowler
Brittany Petros
Cassandra Waldon
George Boswell
Jamie Kern
Curtis Kin
Josh Souza
Eddie McGee

2nd season

Justin Sebik
Sheryl Braxton
Autumn Daly
Shannon Dragoo
Mike Malin
Kent Blackwelder
Krista Stegall
Bunky Miller
Hardy Ames-Hill
Monica Bailey
Nicole Nilson Schaffrich
Will Kirby

And if that doesn't bring back nightmares, I don't know what will.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Season One - Boot One"
Posted by FishWoman on 02-19-08 at 01:53 PM
That was Will "Mega" Collins, right?

Mega-ego with nothing to back it up = Mega-loser.

- I know that was a lame bash, but he was a really long time ago!

"William Collins"
Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 02-19-08 at 01:55 PM
Bearing in mind that I, along with just about everyone in America who still has shreds of sanity left, didn't watch the first season of Big Brother:

You were first out on the crappiest reality show ever made...well, at least through 2000. You are so unbelievably stupid/offensive/whatever that they voted you out over the rest of these brainless idiots. You're too dumb for the overall population of America that watched Big Brother. May God have mery on your soul, because the collective will of DAWkind sure as hell won't.

"RE: William Collins"
Posted by Estee on 02-19-08 at 03:22 PM
The just-about-one-of-a-kind brilliant strategy of Will Mega:

'Here I am on a reality show where the public votes people out. I think I'll be so incredibly loud, obnoxious, and annoying that people will want me to stick around just so they can see how much more loud, obnoxious and annoying I'll be next week!'

And if only Vote For The Worst had existed at the time, it could have worked...

"RE: Bash every Big Brother contestant in boot order."
Posted by Lasann on 02-19-08 at 01:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-08 AT 01:58 PM (EST)

*taps foot* patiently waiting for season 2 - reads cast list -opps Season 3

Heaven on Earth! That’s me lying on the beach *giggle*

"Jean Jordan"
Posted by tribephyl on 02-19-08 at 06:08 PM
Sooo useless even the first eviction makes more of a splash than her quiet exit.

Anyone remember this lady...?

Okay, I do. She went by Jordan. And really she should go down in the annals of reality TV fame as she was the first contestant to openly mock Big Brother as a television program and contest idea.
Oh if only we all had listened to her.

"Karen Fowler"
Posted by ohmyheck on 02-20-08 at 00:30 AM
What kind of a person asks for a divorce on television?