URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1214
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Im really sorry for the dissappearing act guys..."

Posted by AvidRealityWatcher on 10-24-10 at 09:34 PM
Hey guys,

I am really sorry I didnt get anything posted for last week, including a sorry I can not get something posted, posting.

As stated in the previous posting, I went to Maryland to get my soon to be ex-wife and my daughter and bring them back to Illinois. I did just that. Once they were both back home, I moved out and have been living elsewhere.

For the past two weeks I have been adjusting to very little time to myself, and time to devote to this game.

I want you all to know that this game will continue. I am hoping to get scoring done by tuesday and have the next questionnaire up and running.

I have a request from you all. If someone wishes to watch one or both of the last 2 episodes and grade the questionnaire accordingly, I would appreciate it more than you can imagine.

Once you have graded the episode, could you private mail me the results and I will fix the scoring from that point. I have watched the two episodes and dayam. Some predictability and some surprises not forseen.

I am not bothered by the recent turn of events. Rather, I am moving forward and getting on with my life. You guys really are the best, and I look forward to moving on with this season of survivor and your welcomed comments accordingly.

While I make this transition, I thank you for all your support and understanding.

- ARW (Bob)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Gotcha covered for week 5"
Posted by suzzee on 10-25-10 at 08:02 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-25-10 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

I'll do week 5, that was the episode on 10-13 the switch one right? Glad to hear you're around and well

A Tribe masterpiece

"RE: Gotcha covered for week 5"
Posted by suzzee on 10-25-10 at 03:27 PM
That wasn't so bad (week 5) so I'll get week 4 too.

"RE: Im really sorry for the dissappearing act guys..."
Posted by krismiss2us on 10-25-10 at 05:09 PM
Glad to hear you are alive and well. If ya want to talk legal, let me know. I'm a paralegal.

Thanks Tribe!