URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 1213
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Most Ignorant Family To Ever Compete On The Race..."

Posted by coolflowerpowerman on 11-24-05 at 03:00 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-05 AT 03:01 AM (EST)

Without even getting into their hypocrisy, non-stop bitching, stupid comments, rude comments, disgusting lard folds, horribly fried skin, and complete lack of sportsmanship, I think this family is hands-down the least intelligent group of people ever to be on this show... even worse than Matt/Ana of TAR1!

I'm really disturbed that Linda is an ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER, not only because of her unstable and downright creepy behavior, but also because she and her children are so incredibly ignorant. They don't know what state Phoenix is in, they think the nation's capital is in Washington State, they ask if Pennsylvania is a state, they rag on Utah (which is a hell of a lot less ugly than upper Florida and the zit on Rolly's face), and they think the great lakes are in Louisiana.

To fully understand their idiocy, just check out a map of Utah. Park City is 20 miles to the north of Heber City... the only logical route is US 40 north, which the other three teams grasped incredibly easily. The Weavers ended up on Utah SR-92... to get to that road, they'd have to travel 15 miles SOUTH of Heber City, and even then, 92 goes west, ending at a point more than 40 miles away from Park City.

The only possible explanation I can find for this idiocy is they read "Utah Olympic Park" and decided to make a "bee-line" over to Salt Lake City, in which case they are still idiots for not reading the clue carefully enough. Twill be interesting to see how far behind they are at the start of the next leg (too bad it won't matter, because lord knows BUNCHING will occur)!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Duplicate topic"
Posted by IceCat on 11-25-05 at 02:07 AM
Please add this to one of the existing threads that are devoted to the sport of Weaver Bashing.

Locking as a duplicate topic.