URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID49
Thread Number: 121
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"What makes Kimberly and Laura Experts?"

Posted by bystander on 09-03-03 at 12:39 PM
Are they married, single, dating anyone? Just curious. I can't see how either of them would be able to keep a guy for very long. All that criticism and bitchiness would make any guy run for the hills. Laura's voice and Kimberly's face make me want to toss my cookies everytime I hear and see them.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: What makes Kimberly and Laura Experts?"
Posted by redefine_perfection13 on 09-03-03 at 06:41 PM
I believe it was Laura who was constantly saying to Dom blah blah blah does not make a marriage work (insert what ever her annoying reason was that week instead of the blah blah blah i just kidna dont listen to her any more) i think she may have been married judging on those comments:S

Posted by djk on 09-03-03 at 06:43 PM
Laura was married and now is divorced. I believe Kimberly is single, but I don't know for sure.

Posted by leogirl_21 on 09-04-03 at 01:14 PM
I don't know any of the two girls' status in terms of having a significant other but I think that the reason they are the experts is because they know Lisa very well...maybe they are her best friends and have known her for years so they know exactly what she is looking for.

Posted by kcstrip on 09-04-03 at 05:20 PM
The simple answer is, they're not expert. They weren't intended to be "experts", just bitches which they are doing very well. I wouldn't even be surprised to find out that they aren't even really good friends with Lisa, but were chosen because of their mean personalities.

"But..."
Posted by AyaK on 09-04-03 at 08:53 PM
...all they're doing is Simon Cowell's act from American Idol and Pop Idol. I'm sure he's giving them pointers. I actually think Laura is doing it very well.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Posted by chicklets on 09-09-03 at 11:36 PM
Funny you should say that, I was thinking the same thing. For 2 people who they say care about Lisa, well to me, she's pretty and I sit back and wonder why she can't get her own date? They both critisize Dominik for being immature and not ready, well how the hell would they know that? I admire him for being honest. How do you know when you're ready until you do it. Lisa wants babies well, she doesn't even know the man she's going to marry and she's allowing the nation to chose for her? Come on, she deserves Robert and I hope America votes for him just to show her, that marriage is a committment, not a game!!!

Posted by Corie161 on 09-10-03 at 12:26 PM
It seems as though Lisa is a quite, vulnerable type person, perhaps that is why her friends are along, they are not the type to let people schmooze them. They say things that Lisa would never say. Maybe Lisa has let one too many guys "sweet talk" her into things in the past.

This is not to say that I don't believe Laura and Kimberly don't go too far sometimes.