URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID47
Thread Number: 121
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"what happened? did I miss it. when is this show on?"

Posted by lovethisreality on 10-24-03 at 05:31 PM
Does anyone know what time and channel?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: what happened? did I miss it. when is this show on?"
Posted by EmpressDR on 10-24-03 at 06:20 PM
JM2? 8PM Mondays and Tuesdays. HMMM There's someone selling ep #1 on Ebay, for 9.99--and one just sold for $11.00--which I had found to be astounding! Usually they wait until a few eps have been on. Guess a lot needed to see it now!

Posted by Tiger Lily on 10-24-03 at 06:47 PM
It airs on FOX.

I guess the time/day will vary on your location and time zone, because in Colorado it's just on Mondays at 7:00. The best thing to do would be to check your local listings for the time.

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.

Posted by Chrissy gal on 10-24-03 at 08:06 PM
I use Yahoo! TV listings to search for shows if I don't know when they are on. They have always been correct for the area I live in.

Chrissy gal

"Never underestimate the potential psychosis of a reality show contestant." managerr

"don't miss it!"
Posted by cqvenus on 10-24-03 at 11:22 PM
tiger lily, this season they are showing episodes on monday *AND* tuesday nights, starting with week 2. so ep 2 and 3 will both be this week.

you (and anyone else interested) can see the full schedule in the summary thread.

cq's Joe Millionaire summary!!!

"Really?"
Posted by Tiger Lily on 10-25-03 at 01:41 AM
Thank you so much, CQ! I'm glad you told me so I don't miss out.

I'll also just take this as another opportunity to tell you how awesome your summary was. You rock!

Sentence first. Verdict afterwards.