URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 121
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Whats LOVE got to do with it?"

Posted by true on 10-02-01 at 11:44 AM
NOTHING!

These people have zero chemistry. They don't even really like each other. All this love connection crapola, is gonna give way to lying, scheming alliances.

Admitting to actually liking someone on this boat, is the kiss of death. Somebody is breaking up all the potential "power couples" and running the ship! *waves to the chessmaster*

Things are gonna get nasty, someone will be revealed as a troublemaker (possibly Lisa), and the shows focus will shift focus from "finding a mate" to "who is playing the game".

true

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Whats LOVE got to do with it?"
Posted by VampKira on 10-02-01 at 11:58 AM
Hey true!! Kinda off topic here, (hee hee) but I found this sig thing, and thought you might like it..

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

Posted by true on 10-02-01 at 12:05 PM
Thanks Vampy! Love it!

BTW..Did you notice the expression on Jeanette's hat last night? Blah, Blah, Blah....Where have I heard that before? ROTFLMAO!!

Posted by VampKira on 10-02-01 at 12:21 PM
>>BTW..Did you notice the expression on Jeanette's hat last night? Blah, Blah, Blah....Where have I heard that before? ROTFLMAO!!<<

Did I????????

*falls into a pit of goggles and doesn't even care if Ice gets pissed cuz the shit is TOO funny!!!*

(whisper) I promise Ice.. I'll clean them later.......

"The trick is to keep breathing...." - Garbage

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska!

"I thought Tony and Greg had some great chemistry"
Posted by thecaptain on 10-02-01 at 12:45 PM
I thought Tony and Greg had some great chemistry. Now they will both be on the island together and sparks may fly!