URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1209
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Does anyone ever wonder?"

Posted by ArthurSalz on 01-11-05 at 02:00 PM
If each season someone becomes president of one of Trump's companies, what happens to the old president? Does Trump just randomly fire the old president off to make another season? I've been wondering this since I read a magazine article about Trump saying he would keep going on with the show since he had over 100 companies and the fact he could have 100 seasons of The Apprentice.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Does anyone ever wonder?"
Posted by RangeRover on 01-11-05 at 06:15 PM
My understanding from seeing Bill interviewed on Rob Black's show that the contract has expired for the Chicago Project but he was planning to work for Donald in another capacity and while the contract for that job wasn't signed, Bill confirmed he had leased an Apartment in the new Trump project in White Plains NY... so we can assume he will be the "Client Representative" there (which was his gig in Chicago).

So ostensibly if the job works out there are enough projects ongoing that they could work at any number of them. Remember these "jobs" have very vague descriptions at the time the show concludes so it leaves a wide bearth of opportunity.

Posted by frodo2 on 01-12-05 at 06:28 AM
They don't really make the Apprentice a president. It's really a PR position, sort of like Miss America. In a sense, they're like George or Carol on the Apprentice. They represent Trump and act as his eyes and ears for that project as well.

Trump could have an unlimited number of apprentices in that regard. I read that A4 was the last one he'd be in, though.

Posted by seahorse on 01-12-05 at 09:18 AM
Trump could have an unlimited number of apprentices in that regard. I read that A4 was the last one he'd be in, though

I am not so sure. He is such a DAW.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by ohmyheck on 01-12-05 at 09:34 AM
yep. A5 is supposed to be <shudder> Martha Stewart.<shudder again>

Posted by ARnutz on 01-12-05 at 09:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-05 AT 09:47 AM (EST)

There is no way in heck I'd watch that!

Won't that be way too much like that new Wickedly Perfect show?

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Posted by okaychatt on 01-13-05 at 10:58 AM
<Martha Stewart

It will be fun to watch the ratings numbers hit zero. Cannot stand the woman, though I admire her business savvy.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by okaychatt on 01-13-05 at 10:59 AM
<A4 was the last one he'd be in

Eh - who cares? After season two, I'm not very interested in season three, let alone four. As far as I'm concerned, Trump played his last cards on season two.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by seahorse on 01-12-05 at 09:56 AM
I don't think Trump is firing anyone to make room for Apprentences. They work on projects rather than act as a GM of his companies.

Handcrafted by RollDdice