URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID7
Thread Number: 1204
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I met a Big Brother All Star"

Posted by shabalaba on 11-28-06 at 12:19 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-28-06 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

etf my typos

Yup...I was vacationing in San Antonio last week and was taking a stroll on the River Walk. Walked into the Hard Rock gift shop and low and behold...who do I see straightening up a shelf of knick knacks????? Well isn't it Miss wild haired Jennifer AKA Nakomis. I turned to my hubby (who is a faithful fan of everything Big Brother just like me) and I say to him...PST! isn't that Nakomis from Big Brother??? He answered; "Yeah, huh?I thought she looked familiar but I wasn't sure!!! It's her!!!
So then I ask him, "Should I ask her to take a picture with us?"
"YES!!!" he responded. So as she turns to go back behind the register (her back is to me) I call out..."Jennifer" she turns and walks towards me...and the Dork that I am, I ask her, "You're from Big Brother, right?" and of course she nods and says, "yes"
"Can take a picture with you?"
"sure, that'd be cool"
I continue to babble
"I know I'm being such a tourist here but my husband and I are big fans and we were rooting for you...BOTH times!"
(what a dork I am cuz this is soooo not true but hey...I was in the moment!)
"Wow! That is so cool!! Thanks! So where are you visiting from?"
I tell her and she's says..."Wow! you've come a long way!"
And she posed and took a picture with me
"Um...can you take another pic with my husband?"
"Sure! no problem at all"
I continue to babble on about being such a big fan and I know I am being so UN-cool!!!
She takes a picture with my DH and now you all are probably wondering where the pics are right? They are on my digi cam at home and I'm gonna go figure out how to upload it here maybe later when I get back from work...if anyone is still checking this BB forum that is....

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I met a Big Brother All Star"
Posted by Lasann on 11-30-06 at 11:33 AM
That's so cool beans!

Copywrited by Tribe-anation

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 12-09-06 at 03:08 PM
Damn- you took my reply

gift wrapping by THE tribe

Posted by seahorse on 12-19-06 at 10:55 AM
We're waiting for the pics with baited breath.

Posted by ValenciaJoe on 01-22-07 at 05:04 PM
It is close to two months since you first mentioned it... where is the pic????