URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1202
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ozzie the dog?"

Posted by staceeturner on 03-03-06 at 01:33 PM
I posted this in the wrong forum hope this one is the right one I have missed a couple of graduations, can anyone tell me if Ozzie the dog was there before or is he a new thing?

short&sassy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ozzie the dog?"
Posted by redsoxfan on 03-03-06 at 01:38 PM
Earlier in the season, Ozzie spent a few days in the SOH to teach the HG's responsibility. But, Jill's is the first graduation he's attended.

Posted by staceeturner on 03-03-06 at 01:47 PM
Thank You Redsoxfan.

short&sassy

Posted by speechprof on 03-08-06 at 05:04 PM
You know, this whole "Mr. Ozzie" thing has really bugged me. . and maybe it's just me. I don't really see the point of having him at Jill's graduation. Jill never bonded with Mr. Ozzie. Frankly, they never made the connection of why the dog was on the show in the first place. Yes, they said it was to learn responsibility, but the show NEVER addressed it. Mr. Ozzie was just whisked away--as quickly as he was added to the SO house. It makes me wonder who's dog Mr. Ozzie really is. Yes, he's a cute dog, but what's the point????

Posted by lovemydogdude on 03-08-06 at 05:28 PM
I agree Mr. Ozzie was a joke and IMO they just invited him cuz no one else wanted to come LMAO

Posted by shawnar on 03-08-06 at 07:57 PM
Maybe they were just house sitting for one of the staff.

Posted by mistyrose52 on 03-09-06 at 10:19 AM
> Maybe they were just house
>sitting for one of the
>staff.

Agree! The only one I ever saw with him or taking care of him was TJ! But then, I think she really was the ONLY one of that group who didn't have her head stuck in her own ego the entire time she was there.......