URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID88
Thread Number: 120
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rock Star Website Videos"

Posted by shanana banana on 08-24-05 at 12:48 PM
Hey guys --- I don't know if many of you have visited the Rock Star website, but up until last week they had videos of all the past performances of the show, plus pre and post show interviews, etc. I really enjoyed watching the past performances and was trying to think of a way to download and save them and -- poof -- all of a sudden they're not there this week, only the videos of the interviews!! Arrrgghhh!

Can someone please help/tell me if they are somewhere on the site and I am just missing it (I've been all over it with no luck) or if they really are gone for good. That would be very disappointing --- I was hoping to permanently save a few for future watching.

Thanks.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rock Star Website Videos"
Posted by photokitty on 08-24-05 at 04:31 PM
On the msn site, there is a tiny box saying Request Week. Click on that. It's to vote on which songs the rockers should do again, or a wild card song. Anyway, there are links here to download a song or to watch a video, for accurate voting, I guess!

Posted by LaLaLisa on 08-24-05 at 04:47 PM
They're still there. On the left hand side of the page, you'll see the week number. For each week, there are three headings, "Exclusives," "Performances" & "Elmination." I think you are clicked on "Exclusives." Just click on "Peformances."

BTW, it will stay on whatever heading you choose, even when you switch weeks.

Posted by shanana banana on 08-24-05 at 04:58 PM
Thanks so much, guys. I was kind of freaking out. lol. I definitely want to download and save my favorite performances. There's been quite a few.