URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 120
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"chris to be fired next week?"

Posted by lulu lemon on 11-05-04 at 01:36 PM
any predictions? his outrage at the end of the boardroom suggested that trump would've fired him on the spot if raj had brought him in...stupid raj's mistake there.
anyway, with sandy in the other team leading the bridal salon episode next week, all predictions look like chris will lose as PM, and be fired next week...what do u all thing?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Chris to be fired next week?"
Posted by Pepito on 11-05-04 at 02:18 PM
I think will pull off a surprise win for Apex next week, even with Sandie on the opposite team. Yeah, I wish that Chris would just go away too, but I don't think that it will happen next week... sigh...

Posted by Wolfcat on 11-05-04 at 03:12 PM
The teaser suggested that Mosaic will have problems in thier marketing plan and a truck crash to deal with.
I'm really not sure who thier PM will be. It's been a while for Kelly and I don't know if anyone even wants Maria to PM what is mostly a stronger team than Apex

Posted by lulu lemon on 11-05-04 at 06:59 PM
i played the tapes in slow motion...

wes was driving the truck...then kelly yelling out, "hey hey hey"...then CRASH!

then camera shows sandy in disgust...

also focus on apex is ALL on chris...with quote, "i dont think either team would win this task"...

come to think about it, apex might just pull an upset here! sandy/wes might be fired.

"Episode description"
Posted by AyaK on 11-05-04 at 08:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-05-04 AT 08:22 PM (EST)

From another thread:

Runaway Pride

It's a day to always remember when the candidates open up competing bridal shops. One project manager is overwhelmed by their lack of expertise in this particular field. The other team has to deal with a car accident, a marketing plan gone awry, and a project manager that rides the coat tails of a teammate.

So let's add names, since we now know most of them:

It's a day to always remember when the candidates open up competing bridal shops. One project manager <Chris> is overwhelmed by their <his> lack of expertise in this particular field. The other team <Mosaic> has to deal with a car accident <see above post>, a marketing plan gone awry, and a project manager that rides the coat tails of a teammate <Sandy?>.

Based on this discussion, it looks like Chris may well live to kvetch another day. The title, Runaway Pride, hints that the losing team has a hint of hubris about this task. That team would likely be Mosaic, Sandy's team, since she IS a bridal-shop owner. No way would they expect to lose. And "runaway" may refer to the car accident as well as to the hubris.

Even though Trump probably would have fired him for his boardroom outburst, Chris may well survive the "firestorm."

But Sandy won't be fired unless she waives immunity. She won't.

"RE: Episode description"
Posted by Wolfcat on 11-05-04 at 08:55 PM
It could be a clever (or not) tactic to allow an immune PM to take the position twice (Im talking about Mosaic here), but remember, is'nt Sandy a wedding planner anyway?
So.. if it's her coat tails (and who'd ever have though that would happen two weeks ago, this girl came outta nowhere), then I'm really not sure WHO Mosaics PM is.
I havent seen anything of the rest of her teammates to suggest they trend that way, not even Wes who did better than most at minimizing Stacy.
BUT....
A couple of real fanatics have put forth that they think Kelly and Sandy are a bit sweet with one another... (they must be watching some "speaciledits I haven't seen, but still...

THAT (to me) could be Kelly's downfall (other than Trump has already - a bit unfairly IMO - slammed him a couple of times.

So, after my public rambling here (sorry) I might suspect that's what we may see, AND yes I'm sure it would make Burnett happy for Chris and Ivana's team to pull an upset VS the Mosaic "Jugernaught" (ad sarc)

"Thought"
Posted by AyaK on 11-05-04 at 10:47 PM
It seems logical that whoever is Mosaic's PM would defer to Sandy, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were Kelly. After all, in the past four weeks, Maria (ep. 6), Wes (ep. 7), Andy (ep. 8) and Sandy (ep. 9) have been PMs, with all but Wes winning. So, in the spirit of giving everyone a turn, Kelly is a likely PM.

And I could easily see Kelly, who isn't likely to know much about a bridal shop, trying to push Sandy into the role of de facto PM for the episode. That would be consistent with the disgusted look that she had in the promo.

It's still possible, of course, that Chris and Apex lose. The description might be typical MB misdirection, trying to "hide" the very vulnerable Chris by focusing on the events in the other team. If so, Chris goes. Period.

Still ... boardroom candidates if Mosaic loses: Kelly (probable PM), Wes (for the accident) and whomever was in charge of the marketing plan (unless it was Sandy). Let's see if we can pick up any more clues from this week's promos.

"RE: Thought"
Posted by Alag on 11-06-04 at 07:19 PM
<<>And I could easily see Kelly,
>who isn't likely to know
>much about a bridal shop,
>trying to push Sandy into
>the role of de facto
>PM for the episode.
>That would be consistent with
>the disgusted look that she
>had in the promo. >>

I can also see Kelly being very take-charge and not listening to anyone (including Sandy) and then when he realizes they're doomed, "rides her coattails" so to speak. Kelly has not been the most collaborative and seems to always think that he's right. I can see him trying to grandstand with this task and then running to Sandy with his tail between his legs.

"I thought I saw a little sweet thing action "
Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 11-09-04 at 07:23 PM
when they were on the helicoptor, when he asked if she wanted his seat. It was the 'way' he said it, not what he said. He could have just been tired though :>

"I laugh.... it hurts!"
Posted by What on 11-05-04 at 09:03 PM
"But Sandy won't be fired unless she waives immunity."

Oh, you just HAD to bring THAT up again!@#$@#$@@@###!

Love, Bradford

"Wheel of Fortune"
Posted by What on 11-05-04 at 09:01 PM
"what do u all thing?"

I thing we should buy you the letter K for $200 Pat.

Disclaimer:
Not to connect the letter K with Kevin in that I thing Kevin will be fired next week. I don't have a clue hon!

"RE: Wheel of Fortune"
Posted by jae on 11-06-04 at 06:25 AM
If Sandy's team loses to Chris, she will look like a complete fool.

Nah... Chris will be fired. It just has to happen.

"RE: chris to be fired next week?"
Posted by banzai on 11-06-04 at 12:50 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-04 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

Chris said, "I don't think either team would win this task"... It sounds like both teams had no customer.

How can Mosaic's marketing plan gone awry?
I thought Maria can use sex in this task to sell. She's the expert

Runnaway pride could means that Chris is too arrogant and when he lose, his pride is gone.

Posted by Alag on 11-06-04 at 07:17 PM
<<>Chris said, "I don't think either
>team would win this task"
>It sounds like both teams
>had no customer. >>

That's Chris just being a #####. He has no way of knowing how the other team is performing.

Posted by Wolfcat on 11-07-04 at 01:06 AM
Tonights "tease"...

carolyn made the comments "Send HIM home"

Note then him
doesn't mean a whole lot as I speculated that the ealier tease said someone on Mosaic was riding coat tails AND Sandy has immunity anyway, it's a guy going home I think.
Which one?

My guesses...
If Apex Looses
1. Chris
IF Mosaic looses
2. Kelly (Trump seems not to like him depite Carolyn's positive comments on him)
3. Wes (He's driving the truck in the Teaser)

Posted by lulu lemon on 11-08-04 at 12:26 PM
kelly probably wont be fired...

bye bye Chris, or Wes.

Posted by banzai on 11-07-04 at 10:32 AM
"Runaway Pride" is a good teaser.
if Chris loses, then his pride is gone. He's supposed to show off his management skill.
if Mosaic loses, then Sandy's pride is gone. She owns a bridal shop.

Posted by banzai on 11-09-04 at 09:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-04 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

Yeah! Chris got fired !