URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID104
Thread Number: 12
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"November 9th-Male bonding."

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-10-06 at 09:26 AM
Ah, the men go camping. They definitely make better surgeons than outdoorsman.

I felt like I was watching an adult version of "Stand by Me".

Let's see:
Alex tells George that Callie slept with McSteamy.
George notices Burke's hand trembling.
Chief of staff (sorry can't think of name) realizes how he missed having a family.
Bar owner comes along with his gay lover---they're the only sane ones there.
McDreamy realizes he has no friends.

~~~~Mean while back at the hospital~~~~
Bailey is not going to let Christine do any surgeries until she tells her why she erased her name from the surgery schedule.
Callie and Montgomery work together on a case, and do some bonding.
Meredith is stuck with a child patient who ate Monopoly pieces.
Izzie is supposed to spend the day with a peer counselor. Even though Izzie is fine, she let's out some of her feelings to the nit-whit counselor when the counselor confides in her that she lost a child patient her first year, and hasn't gotten over it.

Someone help me out here, this is not my strong suit.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: November 9th-Male bonding."
Posted by FlowerChild on 11-10-06 at 10:54 AM
I really liked the little camping trip...although...did they even spend the night? Chief of staff (Richard??) was so funny..."the hotel put this basket together for me".

I thought for sure Burke was going to screw up the stitches in the gay lover's head. But he didn't. Here I thought George was onto Burke's problem...but it looks like next week George insists that Burke operates on his dad.

I'd like to go camping where they were!!!

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-10-06 at 11:30 AM
Boy, I know Burke was scared snotless, hoping his quivers didn't kick in before all these surgeons, and Richard!

Nothing like getting sewn up with fishing gear.....hook, fishing line and a needle-nosed pliers. LOL.

I loved it too when Callie told Montgomery to wait a few more minutes before telling the happy couple their baby was dead, because after that they wouldn't be happy anymore. And you could tell the docs were broken up, although professional, at the delivery of the baby. Callie really didn't need to be there, but I think Montgomery needed her.

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 11-10-06 at 03:05 PM
I was disappointed in this episode. I wanted the whole episode to be funny.

The camping trip wasn't very funny. And good Lord, back at the hospital Nothing was funny. Hated the whole dead baby storyline. Though I'm still really liking Callie.

Posted by MKitty on 11-10-06 at 06:18 PM
Yeah, it was definately one of their depressing shows. I too am loving Callie even more...even though she slept with McA$$hat/McSteamy.

I wish they could do a better mix of funny and poignant, rather than make one episode funny, funny, and then the next one depressing as hell...

Posted by HobbsofMI on 11-14-06 at 11:33 AM
I'll agree....it was not their best show....I love the way Callie put McSteamy in his place every time....but the rest....I could have done without it.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Posted by willinCal on 11-11-06 at 03:03 PM
Hah! Slap boxing in the forest!

Sig by arkiegrl

Posted by aquariaqueen on 11-13-06 at 10:03 AM
Oh yeah, that was funny. All the surgeons wanting to protect their hands....that was clever.

Posted by sisyphus on 11-13-06 at 11:36 AM
Nobody talked about McSteamy trying to poach McDreamy's territory again....OH by the way christina was a assigned to the child poop detail, meredith was assigned to McSteamy where he tried to convince meredith that McDreamy had to much baggage and that she should give him a try....I was really hoping she would not fall for his spiel and in the end she did not.....loved the look on McSteamy's face when she choose derek...