URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1199
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Shannon from SI Model Search is NO Christian role model"

Posted by shannwa on 02-19-05 at 02:46 PM
Shannon claims to be a christian girl who wants to preach abstinance before marriage. First of all Shannon, you are sending a very mixed message to ALL girls, ESPECIALLY christian girls. You can't set an example of abstinance while posing half naked for a men's magazine. What kind of lesson does that teach? Be a tease! Claim your love for the Lord while provided jerk-off material for strange men! I can hear your prayer now, "Dear Lord, please let me part my legs just so, and show my naked skin to strange men so that they can lust over me ALL TO YOUR GLORY! Amen." It doesn't work that way, Shannon. Your message only sends one of confusion. Your real message, as a christian woman, should be one of modesty and purity. And if you think you can wear the "virgin" banner just because you've not yet let your boyfriend "stick it in", but you've done every other kind of foreplay in the book, you are dead WRONG! You should be ashamed of yourself for touting your "christian" horn in one breath, then in the next posing more than half naked in a men's magazine so men can lust over you and ejaculate on your picture. You are NO role model for young christian girls.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Community Guidelines Violation"
Posted by Bebo on 02-19-05 at 09:47 PM
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines. Your post is far too graphic - we run a PG-13 site around here.

Please edit your post to remove your graphic comments and refrain from such behavior in the future, if you wish to continue to be allowed to post here.