URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1198
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Big Brother #8 Finale East Coast Spoiler Thread."

Posted by Estee on 09-18-07 at 06:39 PM
Please keep all carnage on this thread, including removed body parts, severed neural connections, blood splatter, and a total lack of sigpics to cut down on the evidence, until midnight EDT. By that point, the West Coast will have sent in its own forensics team to scrub away the details, hide the bodies, and begin the slow process of erasing the mass murder of strategy, gameplay, and coherent thoughts from our collective memories. (This should be finished by next June, at which time, we will be ready to subject ourselves to the horror once again.)

Will it be Dick?

Will it be Daniele?

Do I actually care enough to bother finding out?

Do you?

Our annual long national nightmare is almost over. I recommend sleeping through it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Three notes."
Posted by Estee on 09-18-07 at 07:03 PM
1. I ain't segcapping.
2. No one wants to hear the 'well, what if a meteor fell on the stage?' theory again.
3. Due to content that may seriously disable some viewers, all Amber Cries-related portions of the drinking game are suspended for the night.

"RE: Three notes."
Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 07:09 PM
Seg 1

Dick gloats, Dani Whines, Amber Cries, Julie Chen malfunctions.

Seg 2

Seg 3

Seg 4

Seg 5

Seg 6

There, that's done.

"Flaw in the theory."
Posted by Estee on 09-18-07 at 07:21 PM
If the Chenbot really malfunctions, Dick won't have anything to gloat about.

She's capable of miscounting the keys. We all know it.

"RE: Flaw in the theory."
Posted by foonermints on 09-18-07 at 08:43 PM
At least Big Brother has a robot. This MUST to be the best finale evah.
"swearing off BB" #6. ← refer to:
Ooops! order malfunction!
eh, who cares?

"Whole Season Recap"
Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 08:43 PM
The enemies twist revealed.
Pairs early targets
D and D have to deal with each other.
LNC forms
D and D make progress in relationship.
D when on the offensive when on the block together.
D and D align with Jess and Eric, America's Player
New power alliance takes control of the game.
But D and D then evict Jess and Eric.
Zach finally decides it is time to do something about D and D but it is two late.
Zach wins round one final HOH
Dick wins round two and three of final HOH.

After a summer of outrageousness, heartbreak and conflict 7 will return to make a difficult decision and what will happen when the America's Player twist is revealed.

"RE: Big Brother #8 Finale East Coast Spoiler Thread."
Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 08:50 PM
Julie gives us the agenda for tonight.

Live vote and live America's Player Twist reveal.

How did they react when Zach showed up instead of a Donato?

Jen going on and on about Dick and Zach walks in. We didn't want to see you. You would have crushed either one of them Zach.

We have to pick between THOSE two.

America's Player is told to campaign and vote for Dick. Eric thinks America has chosen wisely.

Zach and Dustin don't want to condone Dick's behavior on the game. Eric says he had a defined strategy where Danielle was a snivilling little baby riding Daddy's coattail.

Amber goes off on Jen saying it was terrible you called a truce with Dick after what he did to you.

Eric goes back to strategy and Danielle was carried and Dustin also say lets look at the game. Zach says she was a strong competitor and she could win the veto to get herself off.

Eric says ##### won clutch crucial competitions. Amber says Dick played for two and he managed to get both of them to the end.

Jessica says Danielle was in on all of it, she was just quieter. They talk about how Danielle got all the benefits from Dad being Evel.

Jury Questions after the break.

"Jury Questions."
Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 09:03 PM
Dustin.

Kudos to both of you for getting to the final two. There is only one winner.

#####, since Danielle wanted to carry you to the end because you are terrible?

No one carried anyone, we were a great team and made it to the final two.

Amber.

For Danielle why should I give you a vote considering what you did to your boyfriend with Nick.

My personal life shouldn't matter in this game and if you are going to base your vote on that I don't want it.

Jessica.

Dick who else would you want to sit next to you.

I never thought of anyone else I didn't lie to you.
reply you did lie to me about me not going home.

Eric

Dick tell me the reason the jury should be in the final two.

Dustin doesn't deserve it
Jen ditto
Amber Ditto- good people
Jessica did make some moves but didn't want to bloody her hand
Eric you were the best player
Jameka we gave you another chance in the game
Zach came on strong at the end.

Zach

To both, Danielle first. What did you learn and what will you take with you from the members of the jury.

Eric's sense of humor, Jessica's happiness, Amber, huge heart mother of the house.

Dick. Dustin, be careful of overconfidence, especially in this game, JEn that no matter how they are on the outside there is a real person down deep in there, Jameka is the best hearted person in this place I respect that, Zach you gave us a run for our money and you shouldn't underestimate someone's will and heart.

Jameka

Danielle what do you credit yourself for not using your father.

I know a lot of people see us as one person and Eric my first HOH was all my planning and backdooring Jen.

Jen

I don't respect any of you but I have to vote for one of you.

Dick has this helped you build your relationship with Danielle.

I'm blindsided by that from you. THis is a beginning to building a normalcy to our relationship and if you don't know that you are an idiot.

Danielle ends with we made a lot out of this and vote with your hearts and do what you think is best.

Dick I had no flying under the radar, a deal I made changed the game completely to get Jessica and Eric to be our alliance instead of our enemies and I feel bad about turning on that and I did what was best for me and for Danielle. Thanks guys.

Danielle said Dick's speech at the end was crappy. I thought you wouldn't campaign against me.

"The jury returns"
Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 09:04 PM
When we return they will cast their votes.

"The vote"
Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 09:11 PM
Talk to D and D in the house.

Couldn't be better I'm here with my Daughter, Had fun reminiscing with my Dad.

Time for the jury to cast their votes. Insert the key of the person you want to win. You can make a final statement but can't say who you vote for.

Eric. Clear choice for me best of luck to both of you.
Jameka. Congrat and goes to someone who earned my respect
Dustin. Let you know that someone said actions speak louder than words, based on strategic action.
Jen. Honestly I prefer to vote for anyone else but I have to vote for one of you.
Zack. I was in the house longest I knew you both competitively and personally.
Amber. Congrats and I was close to both of you and ups and down with both of you and this is based on game strategic purpose
Jessica. I'm am voting for the person I enjoyed more in the house, may the best Donato win.

Next the non-jury returns.

"The return of the early evicties"
Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 09:26 PM
Who are these people and why do we care?

Charlotte, Dicks mother and Vincent Danielle's brother at the finale.

Charlotte says them talking again is a miracle and hopes they keep it up and they make a great team. Vincent, is your Dad always like this, Yes. He played his game and it got him far.

First five evicted houseguests who got to watch.

Nick begin with you, you went to NY for the Power of 10 you can talk to her now. I'll see you in a little bit. Awkwaaaaard.

Carol. what was it like seeing Jessica last to week 9, what surprised you most. I was proud of the way she handled herself, there were some hurtful words. Glare from Jessica

Joe, watching Dustin play was fun especially watching him fall apart and congratulations you went far.

Mike, we saw you in the Mrs. Robinson alliance were you rooting for Zack, yes.

Kail is not surprised Dick made it all the way, no they came out strong and they finished strong.

The five of you all saw something at home and you know a twist the rest of them do not.

Expect the Un Ex pected.

A twist that impacted the whole summer and life in the house.
One of you has a secret.
One of you has not been playing the game alone
Who is it and what is the big twist, lets find out.

America's player music. Eric reveals himself. I've been playing for the viewers.

I'm disappointed I never got to cast my own vote to evict. They had me go after Dustin and the whole house flipped. Dick you owe America a big fat thank you.

Those mystery votes they were me doing America's bidding.
I had fun with some of the tasks.
I didn't always complete the task.
I didn't always agree with America, I hope you guys understand.

Jessica, what are you thinking and what is he whispering to you. He said we could talk later. Um Wow and I didn't know that, I'm sorry he couldn't tell me, I am in shock. No, I'm not mad at him.

Dick had it not been for America and Eric and you could have been voted out week 6. I thought I was going and I thought I made a great power play and America kept me her. Julie adds that Eric had to campaign. I'm kind of taken aback.

I knew some of it was Eric, I'm shocked and I think it is funny.

Dustin, what do you think about him being able to convince others. Eric can sell anything to anybody, I couldn't have been happier and I got to spend a long time in paradise.

Jameka now everything makes sense about Eric.

Jen what do you have to say about the mustard, but now I see, it was America.

Eric, I would have never done that to you I wanted Dustin and Amber to stay. I want to say that Jessica everything we shared was true and I've been dying to tell you and what I shared with you was really me.

##### and Danielle Eric had to cast America's vote and when we come back we will see who America and the jury wants to win.

"The results of the vote"
Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 09:32 PM
Time to crown the winner.

Julie will pull the keys and reveal the votes.

Eric, Dick
Jameka, Danielle
Dustin, Dick
Jen, Danielle
Zach, Dick
Amber, Dick

Dic you are the winner of BB#8

"Aftermath"
Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 09:34 PM
Oh the horror, the humanity the bloodshed the hugs?

Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 09:37 PM
Jessica also voted for Dick so he won 5-2

He says he will take a trip around the world.

Danielle says she is ecstatic about them winning.

They will be on the Early Show tomarrow.

"BAR?"
Posted by Wallflower66 on 09-18-07 at 09:40 PM
See ya in the bar, Snidgey and Estee!

"RE: BAR?"
Posted by Snidget on 09-18-07 at 09:42 PM
I could use a drink.

Posted by Puffy on 09-18-07 at 10:00 PM
Thanks to the East Coast peeps for posting all season and especially for tonight!

©Snidget Creations, 2007

Posted by HauntedOne on 09-18-07 at 10:28 PM
Anyboby else hear Julie ask D!ck and Dani about being on The Amazing Race as the credits rolled?

"Another jerk wins"
Posted by Undertow12345 on 09-18-07 at 11:46 PM
Boogie
and now Diiick.

The next seasons players!:
Sean Hannity
OJ Simpson
Barbara Streisand
Micheal Savage
Alec Baldwin
Terrell Owens
too bad Jeffy Dahmer is dead......
Thank God for Survivor!

Posted by rayjj on 09-18-07 at 11:46 PM
>Anyboby else hear Julie ask D!ck
>and Dani about being on
>The Amazing Race as the
>credits rolled?

Lord please no, no no no no, dont ruin another show!

Posted by Puffy on 09-19-07 at 00:42 AM
Yes! I heard Julie ask Dick about The Amazing Race. He said something like "if this (BB) is the beginning, then that (TAR)would be the end," referring to his relationship with Dani.

Posted by MakeItStop on 09-19-07 at 01:08 AM
Well, thank God it's over! My only consolation is that msnbc has an article that sums up the season in a not so good light. It's titled "CBS should be ashamed of Big Brother". Check it out here:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20839355/from/ET/

I will now await for the "erasing" to take place and I hope it's happens ASAP!

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.

"I love Jen"
Posted by Glow on 09-19-07 at 10:32 AM
-"I obviously don't respect either of you as people in the real world, but at this point I have no choice but to vote for one of you." Awesome.

-"Well, I was wondering who was that childish when it happened...but now I see it was America." *snort!*

And I'm glad to be done with this show and the Donatos. Or... I guess it would be more accurate to say I'm glad to be done with the Donato Show.

"Early Show interview"
Posted by mrc on 09-19-07 at 10:37 AM
Nothing to speak of. A complete waste of time. Chenbot asked if they had grown closer yada yada yada hands them their Price-Is-Right-sized checks.

*yawn*

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

"RE: Early Show interview"
Posted by Glow on 09-19-07 at 11:07 AM
Any mention of them totally not being estranged and/or the fact that they both knew the other was going to be there? No?

"RE: Early Show interview"
Posted by mrc on 09-19-07 at 01:47 PM
Not one word.

A totally ag-cepptable siggie

Posted by maryellennaco on 09-19-07 at 07:19 PM
Thank Gawd, that's over! I thought Jen's snarky comment about her mustard shirt and wondering who could be so childish :"Oh, that's America" just about made me spew!! Seriously, think the girl can GET a bigger head? Naaa... Hopefully, somebody in America will throw some mustard on her HEAD the next time she's out somewhere. WHAT A DORK!

And speaking of dorks, did anyof you believe Baby Daniele when she kept saying, "I'm ESTACTIC!" REALLY!

Puleez, she's probably whining her azz off right now. In fact, Grandma will probably be hearing "It's not fffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrr" for the next two years.
Buh=bye!